Chapter 37

I'm glad Peter was there when I had Renesmee because since she is more like her father with magic and other things, I almost died having her. Peter kept me safe and alive while I had her, yes it was scary but not that bad when Peter was sitting next to me holding my hand and keeping me alive....

So when I walked over to the door pushing it open, I couldn't believe what Peter did, he mad a nursery room for Renesmee, it was so adorable her room was panted green with trees like NeverLand, there where stars on the roof with Peters shadow in the sky.

There was bright small and medium stars and small glass fairies hanging on string above Renesmee's crib. Peter came behind me and put his arm around my waist, "you like it love?" "I love it! It's adorable, just like her father" I smiled at him, he smirked "I knew you would."

I set her down in her soft comfy bed in her crib, she fell asleep me and Peter stood there watching her fall asleep. We walked out to leave her be, I closed the door slightly when we walked out.

"Did you gather the boys?" "Yes y/n they set up camp just over by the waterfall" I smiled and nodded, I walked into our room across Renesmee Peter walked in with me, I laid down on the bed while Peter crawled in as well.

I was exhausted from the day, I laid there thinking "Peter?" I said while looking up at the roof "yes love?" I looked over at him and kissed him on the lips, I pulled back from the kiss and looked into his eyes " I've been thinking since your so attached to Renesmee, would you like another kid in a few years" "well.. You did almost die from having Renesmee."

I rolled over on my side looking at him " I know but that's why I have you, and I kind of want another kid, it would be fun" I smiled, he nodded " ok love, when ever" he smirked and kissed me on the lips.

I fell asleep in Peters arms, I woke up with Renesmee crying in the middle of the night. I got up trying not to wake up Peter, I walked over to Renesmee and picked her up. I walked over to the chair against the wall, I pulled my shirt down to Brest feed, I told her the story about how me and Peter meet, I made it sound like a fairy tale.

As she was starting to fall asleep I heard someone walking over to the nursery room, I looked up and I saw Peter leaning against the door smiling at me, I smiled back and continued with the story.

Once she fell asleep I put her back in her crib for the rest of the night while me and Peter went back to bed, while I laid down facing him he smiled and pushed my hair out of my face "you going to tell me that story when I'm sick?" I smiled and let out a small giggle "maybe" he tightly wrapped himself around me with my face against his chest.

I woke up with no one on the bed but Spot by my feet,  I looked around the room he wasn't in the room so I got up and got dressed, I walked into Renesmee's room to check on her, I found Peter holding her while sitting in the chair rocking her softly.

He looked up at me smiling while rubbing his finger on her soft cheek, I smiled back and walked out. I knew he was fine with her and I knew he changed her diapers since I showed him before I had Renesmee.

I walked outside to gather the boys for breakfast, the boys decided to gather everything since they saw I was exhausted, while they set that up I went back inside to get my bathing suit to go for a swim.

Since Peter is attached to Renemee I left them in her room, I walked outside and over to the waterfall. I dropped my towel and walked right in, I just floated in there to relax.

Peter came out a few mins later, he flicked his wrist up to use magic to turn the water into a hot tub water, as he came over to me "how is she this morning?" "She is fine I just had to change her diaper which you taught me how" he smiled I smiled back "ok."

At points of the day I couldn't stop thinking that I just had a kid with the one and only Peter Pan, before I heard that he was only a fairy tale but he is very much real.We decided to have a little alone goofing around time before breakfast, after Peter went down to help set up everything while I went back to the tree house to feed Renesmee.....