Chapter 31

I woke up the next morning with Spot laying beside me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes to wake up, I looked around and Peter wasn't any were in the tent.

I crawled out of bed and got dressed. I walked outside if the tent and saw the boys and Peter setting up breakfast.

I walked over smiling at Peter, he sat me down at the table and said "grab what you like" he smirked, I thought to myself while putting food on my plate  "wow he is being a real gentleman maybe it's cuz of yesterday."

I started eating I looked over beside me seeing Peter eating, I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek.

I glanced around the table to see how happy the boys where, until 1 thing caught my eye, I saw Paul across the table and he had a bruise around his eye.

He glanced at me and looked quickly down, I felt angry and worried after I saw the bruise I knew I had to talk to Peter alone after breakfast about wha happened while I was gone.

After we where done eating I looked at Peter and said "we need to talk!" He looked at me confused and concerned, we both got up and started to walk towards the beach, while the boys cleaned up.

We got to the beach and sat on the log, "what's wrong y/n?" He said to me I looked over at him " Peter, tell me the truth what happened to Pauls face?" He looked down and said to me " he needed to pay for kissing you" I pulled his chin up " Peter!, he didn't deserve that, he knew he shouldn't have done it, and it's not fair that he gets punished and you don't." I demanded.

He nodded to me " you never got punished for kissing Wendy, so why did he?" "I'm sorry y/n" he said to me.

I hugged him and pulled back "you need to fix this, you need to go back say your sorry and heal his face" I demanded he nodded and hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek.

We walked back to camp, "Paul!" I yelled he looked over "come here," I demanded he came over worried I looked at him " Peter has something he wants to tell you" he looked over at Peter "Paul I'm sorry what I did, it wasn't right and you didn't need to be treated like that" he said sadly "Peter."

He waved his hand over Pauls face to heal the bruise he left, Paul looked at him "I'm sorry as well, I didn't want it to end like this, I just showed my affection to you because I thought you felt the same.." He said to me "it's ok Paul, you may go now."

He walked away and Peter looked at me " I'm sorry, I promise I will control my anger and it won't happen again" he said sincerely I smiled at him "it's ok."

To be continued..

Sorry it's a short chapter, I can't think of what to do at the moment.