Chapter 42

(Peter Pov)
After y/n died in my arms, tears ran down my face and once I looked into my new baby boys eye some how he gave me an idea just by looking into my eyes.

I walked to the doc and wiped my tears, he looked over at me "Doc I have an idea to get back my wife, can you give me clean neddle?" He looked over at me with worry "what are you going to do?" "I'm going to put my blood into y/n, that will make her immortal so then we can be together for ever" he nodded and gave me a fresh needle.

I stabbed it into my arm, it didn't hurt then I took out the needle full of my blood. I slowly put it in y/n's arm and put the blood into her.

While I sat beside y/n waiting for her to wake up. After an hour she still hasn't woken up so I took the doc home and got a babysitter to watch the baby's.

I walked to the ocean and cut my hand and dropped my blood in the water, a few minutes later it got foggy and I saw a boat with one person on it. It was the gate to the underworld.

I walked on the water and got into the boat I whispered "I will always find you y/n", it took me to the underworld which is a very very dark place, once the boat came up to a place I got off and I looked around and it was like skull rock but bigger and you could get a feeling that nothing is right.

I walked through the doors and I found myself in NeverLand with y/n laying on the ground in front of me I ran over "y/n come back to me please!" I cried. I could hear her sweet voice from a distance "Peter?" I looked up where I heard her voice.

"Y/n!" I saw her from the distance "Peter?" She cried for help, I ran over to her and while I was running it looked like I wasn't even moving, beside her Felix appeared "Peter help us!" They said.

I stopped running and they where still in a distance, I fell to my knees with tears running down my face, I felt 2 hands land on my shoulders I looked up and saw y/n and Felix standing there smiling.

"I knew you would find me" "I will always find you y/n" I said to her hugging her, I hugged Felix "I'm here for you as well" I smiled, he nodded and smiled back at me.

I took y/n's hand and put my arm around Felix's arm, we started walking towards the doors again, with y/n and Felix. Once we got back on the boat and floated back to NeverLand, I used my magic to bring Felix back and laid him beside y/n before we stopped, once we stopped and y/n and Felix first walked on NeverLand they went back to there body's.

But this time y/n is immortal and when I got on NeverLand I put some of my blood into Felix to make him immortal since he has been my best friend from the beginning.  

Once we got back to camp me and y/n instantly went to see our new baby boy, I used my magic to appear a new crib to put our baby boy in, later that night we got ready for tonight.

Tonight we are going to have a big family dinner to join Felix and y/n back home and to announce the name of our new baby boy. The Lost Boys got everything ready and I put y/n into bed and I got Felix to get some rest as well, I got the boy to fall asleep and I got Renesmee to lay with y/n.

Once they boys and I got everything ready I woke everyone up and told they to get dressed, they came out dressed and a bit tired. Before we started to eat I stood up from the table while everyone was sitting around the table, I looked around and smiled " it's been a long day and I brought back our loved ones hopefully no one else has to go down to that horrible place".

"Also we got a new born above us, me and y/n have decided to call our new born boy Newt" they all smiled and held there glasses up "let's toast to NeverLand" Felix said smiling at me, I held my glass up and took a sip.

After dinner and dancing, I put Newt to bed while y/n put Renesmee into bed, once they where asleep me and y/n fell asleep pretty quickly, I held y/n into my arms while she fell asleep "I'm never going to lose you again" I whispered to her she smiled and whispered "I won't leave you again and if something happened I will always find you" I smiled and fell asleep.