Chapter 39

I gathered the boys to go for a swim since they were always working hard. Once we were swimming around I just sat in the water relaxing. Peter came out side holding Renesmee I smiled and got out and sat on my towel on the beach.

He sat down becide me and passed me her, I held her in my arms I kissed Peter softly on the lips, he smiled and looked out at the boys swimming and playing around, I looked at him "the youngest boy came up to me and said that your the king of NeverLand and I'm the Queen and so he now knows Renesmee is the princess of NeverLand" I chuckled.

Peter looked over at me and laughed "really?" He smirked I smiled and nodded. Peter kissed me on the cheek softly "I'm taking you out tonight so dress pretty" he smirked I looked at him "ok but what about Renesmee?" "Don't worry I got someone to babysit her" " who? And are you sure she is going to be fine?" He smiled "yes I'm sure and a girl from your home town but she will think she is in a dream so Remesmee will be fine"

I nodded "ok" I walked back to the tree house a few mins later to get dressed in my usual outfit since it was only the evening, I laid Renesmee in her crib I thought to my self " it's only been 2 months and she is getting bight and bigger but then again she was always growing fast even when I was pregnant with her."

After I got changed I couldn't just leave her in the house so I pulled up a chair by her crib and grabbed a book Peter got from my home town. I started to read it to her as she feel back asleep, I smiled when I saw her yawn it was adorable.

After I finished the book I walked over into my room and laid in bed, Peter walked in a laid down with me. I looked over at Peter "so what are the boys doing?" "I sent them to go hunting and to get wood" I smiled and nodded.

I started to kiss him softly, I wanted to have sex with him again since its been a year now, and I'm sure he felt the same. I pulled back for air "I want you, it's been a year now" I smirked he smiled and kissed me again as he pulled back for air " ok but are you sure you want to?" He smirked at me I nodded and slowly undid his pants.

Just before we went any further Peter waved his hand towards Renesmee's room, putting a protection spell and to keep her sleeping, I slid his shirt off and slid my hands down feeling his abs, he slid my pants down.

I kicked my pants off the bed and bit my lip, he smiled and kissed me softly with his tongue, I threw his shirt off the bed and slid his pants down. He kicked them off and same with his boxers, he undid my bras while I slid my underwear off.

As he slowly slid his dick into me it didn't hurt this time but I smiled and let out a small moan, he smiled and kissed me again and slid his tongue in my mouth, I did the same before we pulled back for air.

He slid in and out of me we both moaned and kissed it was very enjoyable doing this again with my true love. After we where done we took a shower together, I heard Renesmee crying so I jumped out after a few mins being in the shower.

I dried my self and got dressed, I walked over to Renesmee's room and walked in, I picked her up and carried her to the chair I sat down and fed her.

Peter got out of the shower and got dressed, after he got dressed he walked over to me and kissed me gently, I smiled as he pulled back.

Once she fell back asleep I set her down in her crib and got dressed since Peter was taking me out tonight, I put on a dark blue dress and black flats, I walked over to Renesmee to kiss her good bye before I left.

I walked in and found the babysitter rocking her softly while sitting in the rocking chair, I smiled and walked over to her "awe she is so sweet y/n" I smiled at her " I know" I chuckled.

I kissed Renesmee's forehead, as I walked out "have fun you two" she smirked at me. I smiled "thanks" I walked outside finding Peter all dressed up he looked handsome as always.

He poured fair dust over me and took my hand, he flew us back to my home down. "What are we doing back here?" He smiled "it's a surprise" I smiled and nodded.

We walked a little ways to a very expensive restaurant "how.." "I'm Peter Pan I have my ways, don't worry love" he smirked I smiled and held his hand.

We walked in "table for 2" he said "ok I'll show you the way" we followed her to a table, we sat down and ordered. We started eating, we where goofing around and laughing, it was an amazing date.