Chapter 28

After the wedding, I didn't even realize that we where dating for 2 years. But now I'm his wife!

On our honeymoon we didn't go anywhere since I just wanted to stay in NeverLand with Peter.

I still couldn't believe how this past week has been. Peter decided that he wanted to show me something today.

I got up and got dressed with joy I walked out of the tent seeing Peter smiling at me, I looked at him with excitement. He poured fairy dust over my head to make me fly.

He grabbed my hand and took me very far away from camp, so far that no one has been or will go. We stopped in between trees, I looked at him "what was the thing you wanted to show me?."

"Close your eyes" he said to me, so I closed my eyes and we started walking a little, he grabbed my hand and said "open them," I opened my eyes and saw an beautiful waterfall with a tree house beside it.

"It's amazing" I smiled at Peter, he smirked at me when I gave him a hug and ran to the waterfall, I stripped down into my bra and underwear and jump in.

He walked over and smiled, I smiled at him "come on in" I smirked at him, he striped down to his boxers, I saw his hot abs and blushed.

He smirked at me and swam over to me , I kissed him on the lips and he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He smirked and kept kissing me, he pulled back and looked at me with a smile "so how do you like being my wife?" "AMAZING, it's like a dream come true" I smiled and kissed him softy.

After a few mins of kissing we went to check out the tree house, there was a bed, dresser, a few things from home, and curtains "how did.." "I went to you home and grabbed a few things you left there" he smiled.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him, and kissed him. He carried me to the bed and sat down, he laid down on his back and kept kissing me and slid his tongue in my mouth.

I sat up and took off my shirt, and leaned back down to kiss him more. He took off his shirt and grabbed onto my ass and pulled towards him more.

I sat up and slid my hands down his abs and biting my lip, he wrapped his arms around my back and yanked me down so then he would kiss me more.

I slid my hands further down to his pants and undid them, he did the same to me, I smiled and kept kissing him.

I slid his pants down his legs and he kicked them off the bed, he slid my pants down as well, I kicked them off the bed.

He slid his hands softly up my back it gave me shivers, he smiled and bit his lip, he slowly undid my bra, I went back to kissing him.

He threw my bra on the ground and slid his hand back down my back, he slowly took off my underwear and threw it on the ground.

I took his boxers off as well, he flipped me onto my back, I giggled and blushed, he smirked at me and slowly went inside me.

It didn't hurt this time which made it more enjoyable,  I moaned "Peter!" He smirked at me and let out a small moan as well.

I smirked at him, he kept coming in and out of me, it felt like heaven I couldn't stop thinking of how much I loved Peter and that I would do anything with him.