Chapter 27

Credit: Fanfic  writing

The next day...

I woke up by Spot laying beside me, I sat up looking for Peter but he wasn't in the tent, I looked over at the dresser there was a note it said...

Morning love, put something comfy to wear, there is another note outside.

Love Peter

I got dressed in my usual outfit (outfit), I walked outside the tent I left Spot there just in case anything happened, I saw a Lost Boy waiting for me I walked over he gave me and note and said "good luck" he smiled I read the not and it said...

Your on a hunt to find me, good luck and have fun. Each Lost boy has a clue you have to figure out where they are your first clue is down below.

A place we first meet(:

After I read the clue I thought about when we first meet and that was at the beach, I ran for the beach. I got there with a Lost Boy by the log where we carved our names on.

I walked over to the Lost Boy and he handed me and note and ran back to camp...

Good job love now 4 more to go..
The place you will be going to is a place we first shared 1 thing in common.

I knew right away that it was the tree we first shared our feelings it wasn't far from here, I walked to catch my breath I got there and saw Paul waiting.

I walked over he handed me the note and I gave him a hug and said "I'm sorry" he smiled and ran to camp.

3 more to go
Clue: the place I first took you after we shared our feelings.

These weren't very hard, the place he took me to was his hidden tree house, I ran there. When I got there the Lost Boy handed me a note it said..

Very good love 2 more to go.
Clue: the place we have been before recently

I thought about it for a minute, then I finally I figured it out it was the Waterfall. I walked there it wasn't very far from the tree house.

When I got there the Lost Boy ran over to me and handed me the note and said "good luck y/n" then he ran back to camp.

Last one, behind the waterfall you will find a chest open the chest and put it on.

I went behind the waterfall and found the chest, I opened it up and found a beautiful short dark green dress and black flats, I put it on and I found a note stickers to the lid of the chest

You will find a path, walk down that path and you will find me.

I found a small path with a peddle in the middle, I kept walking and I found lights everywhere, there were peddles down the middle of the path I kept walking and I went around the corner and I couldn't believe what I saw..

There where tears falling down my face, there where lights all around the trees around Peter, I slowly walked up to Peter he was holding a sign that said

Y/n, m/n, l/n will you marry me?

I started crying and he looked at me and wiped the tears "I hope those are tears of joy" he said to me I laughed and nodded.

He got down on one nee and pulled out a ring, I cried more he smiled at me "y/n will you do the honours of being my wife?" He asked me I nodded while wiping my face...