Chapter 40

After we had dinner at the restaurant we walked around for a bit, we where holding hands and kissing it was adorable.

Out of know where I heard my name getting called in the distance, I stopped and looked around until I saw an old friend Jack, I waved at him he waved back and we kept walking.

Peter looked over at me with concern "who was that? Y/n" "oh he is just a guy I meet after I went to the doctors, I accidentally spilt water on him" he nodded and kissed me softly.

I smiled and bit my lip, I started to feel sick all of sudden I ran to the closest garbage and threw up, while I threw up Peter was concerned and held my hair back.

"Um... Peter..." I looked at him, he looked at me with worry "what's wrong?" I smiled "I think I'm pregnant again" he looked at me full of joy "really?!" I nodded " I'll go to the doctors tomorrow to see."

He smiled and kissed my cheek, I thought to myself " it's be about 7 months now and Renesmee is already 2 years old and learning how to walk," after me throwing up me and Peter decided to go home and goof around for a little bit(;

When we got home I checked on Renesmee sleeping while Peter took the babysitter home, I kissed her on the cheek while she slept.

When Peter got home, I waiting for him on the bed, he striped down and slid into me, it felt better and better every time, later that night I woke up with Peter cuddling me still naked which I didn't care much.

I got up and got dressed, I walked into Renesmee's room, I picked her up and fed her. After I fed her I laid her back down to rest some more, I cuddled with Peter again.

I fell back asleep with Peter holding me in his arms, it was very comforting. After a few minuets of cuddling me and Peter woke up from Renesmee crying, Peter got up and walked over to sooth her back to sleep.

Peter was being a great father, he would always take care of her if I'm not feeling well or I was too exhausted. I woke up later that morning, I was morning sick and Peter held my hair back away from my face.

Later that day Peter took me, him and Renesmee to the doctors to see why I've been throwing up for the past day.

We got to the doctors and after all the tests he did, we sat in his office waiting for the news, he walked in and sat down in front of us " congratulations your pregnant again" he grinned.

Me and Peter smiled and day "thank you Doctor," after we got back to NeverLand Peter was so attached to me and Renesmee.

Sorry guys this is a short chapter
The next chapter will be much longer(: