Chapter 13

That morning I woke up laying on the bed with spot Peter was gone, I got dressed and walked out of the tent I didn't see him anywhere "Where is Peter?" I asked the Lost Boys they both said " I'm not sure"

"Peter?!" I yelled he came flying over "yes love?" I hugged him tight once he got to the ground " what is with you today?" He smirked at me "well you were gone when I woke up, I got concerned" he chuckled at me " it's ok love, and get ready we are going to go on a journey" I looked at him confused " ok " I said back with joy.

I walked into the tent I saw Spot laying on the bed waiting for me to come back "I'll be back boy Peter is taking me some where" I said to Spot. I walked back out of the tent, Peter stood outside of the tent waiting.

He pored more dust over me, he took my hand and we flew off. We came up to the tree that Peter first kissed me, we carved our names on there to keep the memory there. We took off into the sky again, we came to the beach that I first meet Peter. We did the same to the log like we did to the tree.

"Peter what are you planing on doing?" He looked over at me " I'm taking you on a memory journey" he smirks, I giggle then he took me to a place I never been. A hidden tree house, no one never knew about it.

We got inside and he looked right into my eyes and asked me "y/n will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" I looked at him with shock "yes!" I blurred out he chuckled.