Chapter 15

I came out of the tent to see everyone sitting at the table eating, I walked over to sit down beside Peter, we all where eating when we finished the Lost Boys cleaned up while me and Peter went to cuddle in the tent.

I got changed into my pjs and so did he I crawled into bed I shoved my face into Peters chest and I smirked at me and wrapped his arms around me.

That morning I woke up with my back to Peter and his chin on my head, and his arms around my wast, I  shivered a little and he pulled me closer to him I was so happy I got a bunch of attention from him.

I turned around he still had his eyes closed " are you ok love" he asked me " yes I'm fine just a little cold" I told him, he pulled me close I was very warm after he did that.

I fell back asleep, I felt someone shove me "hmm" I blurred out " come on love, I let you sleep in" Peter said to me "fine" I said while yawning.

I got up, got dressed and I gave Spot some food that was left over from last night. I walked outside the tent and breakfast was made and put on this wooden table that the Lost Boys made. I walked over and sat down, I yawned everyone just kind of giggled, we finished eating breakfast.

Peter decided to take another walk, we walked into the forest we were holding hands and kissing it was a really sweet walk until someone came walking towards us in the forest, it was a girl with blond hair I could see her eyes from the distance

" Peter?" She yelled when she got a glance at him he looked at her " Wendy?" He ran over to her and gave her a hug.   I wasn't sure what was happening but I caught up with them " Wendy what are you doing here?" Peter asked her she looked at him and said " I'm not sure but I do miss you" she smiled at him.

She looked over at me " Peter who is this?" I got a bit shy " this is y/n, she's my girlfriend" Peter told her " Nice to meet you y/n, your very lucky to have him" she said looking back at me.

"Y/n this is Wendy, an old friend" he said looking at me, we went back to camp with Wendy, Peter and Wendy where walking beside each other talking about old times they had together. I was walking behind them, I felt like the third wheel.

We got back to camp and everywhere Peter and Wendy went they where always sitting next to each other and leaving me out. I sat down at the campfire, I was a bit sad that Peter was putting more attention on her then me.

Paul came walking over and sat next to me " hey why you looking so sad?" He asked me I was looking down at my hand fiddling with my fingers " Peter is putting more attention on Wendy then me and I guess I'm just getting jealous" I told him.

He looked at me again and hugged me " awe it's going to be ok, they are just old friends and think of the bright side he loves you more" he said to me, tears were running down my face Paul held me tighter.

It was comforting since Peter was all over Wendy, I looked at him and he was staring with a dirty look  at Paul from the other side of the campfire. I was still crying and then Peter looked at me and saw me wiping my tears off my face.

He came walking over Paul let go of me I wiped more tears from my face while Paul walked away, Peter sat next to me "what's the madder love?" He asked me I looked at him " well you have been giving Wendy more attention all day and I guess I'm just getting jealous" I told him.

He held me tight while I had more tears running down my face "awe love it's ok, we are just old friends and your my girlfriend, your my main person in the world" he said to we while I wiped tears from my face " you are as well with me, and I know you guys are just old friends but.. I just get jealous" I said to him while wiping more tears from my face.