Chpt. 5

I woke with the sound of someone coming towards my cage, I thought it was going to be Peter Pan so then I can complain to him but it wasn't him, it was just a Lost Boy.

He set down the cage and opened it, I asked him " what's going on" he didn't say anything but then he passed me food with a drink and closed the door " hey! What's ur name?" He looked at me and said " Paul (just a guess)what yours?" I glanced down at the food and said " y/n , nice to meet you and thanks for the food and drink"

he looked up at the rope and said " no problem Pan told me to bring it to you" I quickly looked up and put my hands on the bars and said " Peter told you to bring me this, where is he?" He glanced at me and said " because he doesn't want you to starve
" " but I'm already starving "  He started pulling me back up to hang and left me.

I started eating really fast I didn't think I was that hungry, I just laid there for a bit thinking and then I heard someone yell I think it was Peters voice so I got up quickly and looked out through the bars and I couldn't see anything but I could see the smoke from the campfire.

(Peters Pov)
I yelled " Jim (just a guess)" angrily because he didn't get the wood like I asked him to, "Jim why didn't you listen to me??." I said angrily he looked up at me and said " I didn't hear you" he said with a bit sacredness coming from his voice I looked down at him and pointed to the forest and told him " then go get wood!!" He took off running to the direction I was pointing.

Then  I heard Paul come back from giving y/n food, I looked at him and crossed my arms " so did u go and give y/n her food?" He glanced over at me and said " yes I did, she asked about you too" I looked over to the direction of where we held her and said " hmm ok well what did she say?"

I said with a little shock he came walking over " nothing much she just asked where you were" I looked at him " ok" he walked off and I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. "Does she care about me deep down under that stubbornness?" I thought to myself.

The 2 days where up I went to the cages myself to get her since she seemed worried about me. I came up to the cage and she leaned against the bars and said " well well look who decided to show up?" She chuckled, I looked up " well the person that you have been asking for" I smirked, we both chuckled .