Chapter 44

After spending most of the night with Peter was so heart warming, once we got back to the house we let Felix go get some rest, I went and fed Newt and put him to bed for the rest of the night and Peter tucked Renesmee to bed.

I walked over to say good night to Renesmee until I saw her using magic to move toys, I walked over to her and by Peter "you are finally using your magic and getting control of it I see?" I smirked at her she smiled and nodded.

"Well it's time or bed young lady, you can do more tomorrow but for know you need to go to sleep" I smiled at her while putting her to bed. Me and Peter walked out of her room and walked into ours I laid down in bed after I got changed, Peter crawled in and wrapped himself around me I smiled and wrapped my arms around him while I dug my face into his warm chest.

I could smell his cologne that I got for him, smelling it reminded me all of the memory's we had together, I just kind of laid there smelling him which I was starting to get used to he whispered to me "are you smelling me y/n?" He chuckled I giggled "maybe" he chuckled and fell asleep.

After a few minutes I couldn't sleep so I got up slowly so then I wouldn't wake up Peter, I walked outside and went for a walk towards the cliff in front of skull cave. I sat down on the edge and left my legs dangle, I watched out in the ocean as the waves crashed to the rocks beside skull cave.

I spent most of the night sitting there staring out towards the ocean and thinking about my memory's of my adventures since I've first came here. I heard someone in the bushes behind me I sat there still staring out in the ocean I had a feeling it was Peter, "ok you can come out now Peter" he came out from behind me and sat down beside me.

"Why are you down here love?" "I couldn't sleep so I came here to get my mind off things. Why arnt you with the kid_" he cut me off and said "don't worry I put a protection spell on the house" I smiled at him and looked back out to the ocean.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and watched the sunset came up, it was so beautiful. I leaned my head on Peters chest and watched it come up after the sun came up a bit I fell asleep in his arms.

(Peters Pov)

After the sun came half way up I looked down at y/n and saw that she fell asleep in my arms, I smiled and pulled her away from the edge and picked her up wedding style, she wrapped her arms around my neck while I carried her back to camp.

Once we got back to the house I laid her down in bed and laid down with her until later when I get back up for breakfast but at least she fell asleep in my arms knowing she was loved, I slowly fell asleep holding her in my arms smelling her perfume on her neck.