Chapter 17

After me and Peter had a talk I left him at the campfire to let him have space, I walked over into Wendy's tent, I found her past out on her bed, I left her to sleep.

I went back to Peter and told him that he should get some rest, he nodded and hugged me tightly. We walked into the tent and to make him feel better I gave him a massage.

I told that I was going to and he nodded and smiled I looked at him " take off your shirt" he pulled his shirt off slowly, I blushed and smirked while looking at his abs he chuckled.

He laid on the the bed with his stomach on the bed I grabbed my lotion and put some one my hands, I sat on his legs.

I started rubbing and massage his back,  he kept moaning I giggled and kept going. I started with his shoulders and ended at this lower back by his butt. It took me about an hour since I was massaging his back slow.

When I got off of him I looked at him and he was fully asleep and relaxed, I grabbed the covers and laid down and pulled the covers over me, in his sleep he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him, I couldn't stop smiling then I heard him whisper in my ear " thanks love I needed that."

I whispered to him back " no problem, just trying to make you feel good" he pulled tigger and then I slowly fell asleep.