Chapter 32

After Peter apologized to Paul we went for a walk, we walked to the beach we sat down on the log.

I looked over at Peter and smiled "what is it?" He smirked at me "nothing" "your not telling me something what is it?" "Nothing, I just can't believe how adorable you are" I smirked at him and kissed him on the cheek.

He smirked at me "no that's not it, there is something else isn't there?" I didn't know if I could tell him that I'm pregnant yet.. But I had to "Well..." "Wait" "what is it Peter?" "Someone has entered NeverLand."

He said to me with concern, we walked back to camp to gather the Boys. They all took off to find who has came to NeverLand   I stayed at camp with Peter.

We sat by the campfire, we where goofing around kissing and talking. Until we heard someone came up behind us, we both looked behind us, Peter stood up and stood in front of me.

It was a man with grey  hair and a bit old, Peter defiantly knew who he was, "what do you want Rumple" "oh nothing I'm just here to kill you loved one" he said while looked over at me.

He said something like he was going to put a spell on him called "Shattered Sight," Peter looked behind at him "y/n run you can't be anywhere near me!" He demanded "no I'm not leaving you Peter even if that means I die."

The man blew something that looked like broken glass to Peter and then the man vanished. Peter looked at me with an evil look, and held his hand up I felt something choking me but there was nothing on my neck.

I looked at Peter and blurred "Peter stop, this isn't you" while trying to catch my breath, I heard Felix come behind me "Peter!" He yelled, "Peter, stop" "why should I?" He smirked "I'm pregnant" I said before I blacked out.

When I woke up Peter was holding me in his arms, he had tears running down his face "I'm so sorry y/n" he kept saying, I opened my eyes and I was too terrified I crawled back away from him before he did anything.

I bumped into something, I looked behind me and it was Felix there was blood all around him, I screamed and looked at Peter "what did you do?!" "I'm sorry, it was the spell it showed the worst of myself."

I had tears running down my face and hugged him really tight, I pulled back and wiped tears off his face, "did you hurt anyone else?" I said worried he shook his head I hugged him tighter.

The rest of the boys came back and saw me and Peter hugging, crying, and Felix laying on the ground with blood all around him. "What happened!" I looked over at them "it was a man named Rumple he put a spell on Peter and the spell showed the worst of him, he killed Felix" he all came over to us and hugged us "are you guys ok?" They all asked "yes, I think."

We had a ceremony for Felix's death, everyone was there, we put Felix on wood and pushed it out in the ocean, Peter shot a arrow with fire on it onto the wood.

We watched it float out, after a few mins we walked back to camp. Everyone was sitting around the campfire upset, I held Peter because I knew he was more upset then anyone else.

He looked up at me "y/n are you really pregnant?" I nodded and smiled, he hugged me tight, "everyone we have a new born coming" he smiled and announced.

Everyone looked over and smiled and yelled "yay" all together, me and Peter chuckled at them. A small Lost Boy came over to me and Peter, " you guys are un breakable" I looked at him with confusion "what do you mean?" "Well you guys have so much love for each other that neither can both of you die" he smiled and walked away.

Me and Peter chuckled and smiled, I kissed Peter on the for head, he hugged me tighter. After supper Peter took me to the tent "take off your shirt and lay on your belly" I smirked at him since I remember tell him that.

I took off my shirt and laid on the bed, Peter sat beside me and took my lotion, he put it some on his hands and started massaging my back, it felt so good I whispered to Peter "thanks Peter" I knew he was smiling.

After he was done massaging my back, he looked over at me, I fell asleep within half way through it. He laid down beside me and pulled the covers over the both is us, he pulled me closer to him and shoved my head into his chest, we both fell asleep and it was a very good feeling to have my Peter back.