Chapter 34

After laying on the beach, I got up and grabbed Peters hand. And dragged him until he stood up, he yanked me back when I was trying to drag him. I knew he was stronger but I just wanted to try, he looked at me "what are you dragging me for?" I looked at him smiling "come swimming with me."

"I'm too lazy" he smirked, I gave him a pouty face "please Peter" he kept smirking at me "but.. I'm too lazy," I looked at him still pouting "fine!" I wiped my hair in his face and walked into the water, he just stood there smirking at me and looking up and down at my body, when I was up to my neck in the water I smirked at him.

I bent my finger telling him to come here, he slowly walked over still smirking at me, he dived into the water. I looked around to find where he was, he wants anywhere until I felt him pick me up I screamed a little, I didn't expect it to be him.

He stood in front of me looking into my eye with his hands on my waist and giving me a smirk, "why do you keep giving me that face?" I smiled, "what face?" He chuckled, "that face you give me all the time" he smirked at me "see that face" he chuckled "because your just so dam beautiful and your just my perfect girl" I blushed and looked at him smiling.

I kissed him softly on the lips, when we pulled back for air I smiled and bit my lip, he did the same kissed me again. After the hole Peter and him trying to kill me 2 days go he has been acting like a teddy bear that always wants to cuddle and be loved, it's cute and adorable but I can't stop wondering why he picked me over any other girl.

When me and Peter got back to camp we got changed and I sat him down on the bed, I sat on Peters lap facing him he smirked at me and said "what are you doing y/n?" I smiled "well.." I said while kissing his soft lips.

I looked into his eyes a little worried, he looked at me "whats wrong love?" "Well... Why did.." "Never mind it isn't important" he cupped my cheeks in his hands "it's ok y/n, you can tell me anything" I looked into his eye "well.. Why did you pick me over any other girl in the world?" I said to him.

He looked straight at me "well because I'm completely in love with your personality and everything about you.. Your all I ever needed y/n" he said concerned, I looked at him and smiled and softly kissed him and softly slid my tongue into his mouth.

We pulled back for air he smiled and kissed me again and he slowly put his tongue in my mouth, I felt happy to have my handsome baby back I thought to my self while kissing him.

One of the lost boys came near the doors of the tent "y/n, Peter? Lunch is ready" I pulled back for air and looked at the tent door while Peter softly kissed my neck making me have butterfly's, "ok we will be right out" I saw him walk away, I looked back at Peter I brushed his hair back and smiled.

I crawled off of his lap and stood up, Peter stood up and smiled, we walked outside the tent to see all the lost boys fighting over food that was laid out on the table, I chuckled "calm down boys there is enough food for everyone" I smiled at them while walking up to the table with Peter.

I sat down at the table and Peter sat down next to me, while I grabbed food to eat Peter put his hand on my thigh, I smiled and blushed a little.

Once I grabbed the food I wanted to eat, I started to eat I looked around seeing everyone having fun and eating, I'm glad everyone is in joying everything I thought to myself.

After Lunch I walked over to the campfire, Peter came over as well, I looked at him "Peter?" "Yes love?" He brushed his fingers in my hair pulling my hair out of my face "tomorrow will you teach me out to fight?" "Why?" He smirked "because if something happened I need to protect myself" "ok love tomorrow morning" he smiled I hugged him tightly "thanks Peter!" I smiled.