Chapter 19

We got to camp and I went in my tent to get dressed I sat by the campfire while the boys and Peter went hunting for lunch, Wendy came out of her tent all dressed and sat next to me.

I still had worry and sadness on my face she looked at me " you ok y/n?" I kept staring at the campfire "yah I guess" she looked at the campfire " oh is it because of me and Peter?" She asked me, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a big scene.

She kept looked at the fire place while I fiddled with my fingers " I know you must be worried that Peter will leave you for me, but he won't we are just friends nothing more nothing less" I looked over at her " I know but I just get jealous easy and when I see him comforting you I get jealous."

She took my hand and looked at me " well you shouldn't be he truly loves you" she said to me I still looked a bit sad.

The boys came back with food, we all set up on the table and we sat down to eat. Peter sat next to me and Paul on the other side of me, me and Peter where goofing around and feeding each other like we where baby's.

After lunch I went for a walk to the open field that Peter took me, I went alone to keep the hole Wendy and Peter thing.

I heard someone come over behind me I looked over " Paul?" He came out of the trees " y/n what are you doing out here?" " I wanted to be alone for a few mins, were you following me?" "No I came to check on you, to see if your ok" he said to me.

He walked over and sat next to me and we talked for a bit, he was very comforting when I was feeling better we goofed around in the flowers, I made him a flower crown " here put it on" " what is it?" "A flower crown, just put it on" I giggled.

He put it on and we both started to laugh, I was glad that Paul came, he was very comforting.