Chapter 14

After he asked me to be his girlfriend he showed me the tree house, then I leaned against the wall, Peter put his arms against the wall closing me in I couldn't move.

He lifted my thigh up on his wast while softly kissing my lips I got weak he lifted me up and picked me up I wrapped my legs around his wast  and then he carried me on the bed "Peter" I said softy he looked into my eyes " yes love?"

I looked back at him " I want you" I said weakly he gave me a smirk and said " I know you do, I do as well but not today" " but..." I said to him " but nothing.. you can wait" he smiled "Fine" I smiled back.

He started to slide his lips from my lips down to my collarbone I let out a slight moan he chuckled and I blushed he slowly took off my shirt I started breathing heavily, he slide his lips down until he came to my belly button, my pants where in the way but he didn't care.

I blurred out " Peter I want you" he looked up at me " you have no idea how bad I want you" he smirked, he started to lick up from my belly to my collarbone then my jaw I whimpered in joy. He smirked at me and kept going, I moaned softly

Before Peter knew he would go further he decided to leave the tree house I kind of giggled and blushed. Once we got situated, we started to walk off into the forest.

he took me to a waterfall that we have been before " what are we doing here?" I looked at him with confusion he looked over at me " strip" "what?!" "Strip, trust me it will be fun"

He striped were he was only wearing his boxers I looked at him and with his hot rock abs then I blushed he looked over at me "come on, strip" I striped down to my bra and underwear we came to the edge of the water fall.

He looked down the waterfall I smirked at him and shoved him over, he fell and landed in the water and he came out of the water and gave me smirk. He flew over to me like he was going to shove me over but then I jumped before he could.

When I came up I giggled and smirked at him, he jumped down and swam towards me he picked me up " I will get you some day" he smirked at me I looked down at him "that's if you can" I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me then he fell backwards making both of us go under water, we both laughed.

It started to get late, we both got back dressed then we left into the forest for our journey back to the camp I intwined our hands and I started shoving him slightly and he would do it back, soon enough we got to camp and I went into the tent to get dressed while  Peter and the Lost boys set up supper.