Chapter 16

After I stopped crying, It was getting late and the Lost Boys went hunting to leave us alone. Peter showed Wendy a empty tent, me and Peter sat on a log by the campfire, he wrapped his right arm over on my right shoulder and I put my head on his chest.

"Peter?" I asked him he looked down at me " yes love?" " was that tent always empty?" I smirked at him "yes.." He quietly said "then why did you want me to sleep in your tent when I first came here?" I said to him still smirking.

He looked at the campfire "well because you reminded me of my old girlfriend..." I sat up and looked at him " I do?.. What was she like?" I said to him " well she was stubborn, she was just as gorgeous as you and she loved adventures" he said to me " what happened to her?" I asked him.

He looked down I grabbed his chin and pulled it towards my face " it's ok, you have me now" he stares into my eyes " she died.." He said quietly " how did she die?" He had a tear running down his face " it's ok, you don't have to tell me" I said wiping a tear from his face.

He looked into my eyes " no I want to tell you" he said with another tear running down his face.

"Her name was (name), she came here by my shadow and the year she was here I was going to die because the magic here was running out.. We got the boy named Henry he was the truest believer but then a man named Rumble wanted me to die instead of him killing me he ended up stabbing (name).."

There where more tears running down his face " she took her life for me then before she died she said two words that recharged the magic and now I am immortal" he started crying I hugged him tightly.

Once he was done sobbing I pulled his head up facing mine, I wiped away the tears and kissed him softly on the lips. He pulled me tighter to him kissing each other.