Chapter 91: Bright

Ashley's POV:

It's Monday Night Raw! I'm making my main roster debut! As I make my rounds backstage, Tom Phillips stops me for an interview on the WWE App set and I call out the Divas Champion! 

Vanessa's POV:

My phone is blowing up with Twitter notifications! Jeff and Matt look at me stunned and I leave to open the show up! I'm this close to dropping a huge pipe bomb on Ashley. I open my mouth to drop the pipe bomb when the Cult of Personality rings through Staples Center. I look to the curtain and I see CM Punk walking to the ring! I stand in shock. Has my older brother from another mother returned? It was all in my head. I open my mouth again but Welcome to the Queendom plays and Stephanie makes her way to the ring. Dean, Roman and Seth stand around the three corners of the ring. Stephanie looks at me with her hands on hips and she announces a TLC Match for the Divas Championship. Normally i'd cower in fear but I told Stephanie to bring it on! I'm pacing backstage really nervous. Jeff, Matt, Dean, Roman and Seth are trying to calm me down. Dean gets an idea and he sings.

I think the universe is on my side
Heaven and Earth have finally aligned
Days are good and that's the way it should be
You sprinkle star dust on my pillow case
It's like a moonbeam brushed across my face
Nights are good and that's the way it should be
You make me sing oh, la, la, La
You make a guy go oh oh
I'm in love, love
Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were we dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright

I join the song
And I see colors in a different way
You make what doesn't matter fade to grey
Life is good and that's the way it should be
You make me sing oh, la, la, la
You make a girl go oh oh
I'm in love, love
Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were we dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright so bright
And I get lost  in your eyes

We finish the song
Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were we dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright
Bright, so bright
And I get lost in your eyes tonight

As the TLC match gets started, Ashley goes to the ring flanked by The New Day I walk to a location in Staples Center that is used for the Shield's entrances. I see the guys and they flank me down the aisle and we high five fans. I hop the barricade and look at my foe in the ring. Justin introduces us. The bell rings and the match is on! I have the upper hand for most of the match but the physical nature of the match is starting to creep up on me. Tables were set up across the ring and I get put through one head first! I breathe for a moment and continue the match. I'm about to retain the Divas Championship when I hear Jerry, John and Michael comment that Cory Graves, Byron Saxton and Renee Young are watching the match backstage. I'm almost to the championship when Ashley climbs the same ladder and pulls down the belt. I congratulate the new Divas Champion. I exit with the Shield and I start to cry because of some pain. I go to the doctor and he tells me I have a broken rib on top of a concussion great! I'm off the show.