Chapter 15: The Recovery

Vanessa's POV:
I'm back in Vegas taking care of Dean he's so hot in his sling I think to myself. John and Nikki have an appearance at a club. Although I want to support my one true pair, my boyfriend needs me. I find the nurse's outfit Nikki sent me and I try not to look at it let alone sport it. An hour later, Roman and Seth arrive to the apartment and relieve me but I let the duo stay so I could reveal my tattoo to them. I do a sexy walk across the hallway and I knock on Dean's door he opens it and ushers me inside. I tell Dean to remove the band aid slowly. The Shield looks shocked as they see a triple colored tattoo of a shield. Dean looks at his side and smiles at me. Roman and Seth leave. I have this idea to give Dean a sponge bath. I look at the nurses outfit and I race to the bathroom and put it on. I walk to Dean's room and I noticed his sling and shirt are off. I look like a dork but I breathe and instruct the patient to lay down on his bed. Dean looks at me and obeys. I start to clean his upper body even his injured shoulder gets cleaned. Dean takes over and I leave the room. I tweet a selfie of my outfit and the WWE Universe thinks i'm a sexy nurse. I freak out so much that I butt dial Roman! I talk to him relieved that he's not mad. He sees the Twitpic and laughs out loud. I wish I could spear Roman so he'd stop laughing. He apologizes and asked about Dean. I open the door to find a shirtless Dean asleep. Roman and I hang up. As I take off the nurses outfit I get a Tweet from Zack and Eve. I take a shower and change into street clothes and crash on Dean's couch in his room. Three hours later, Dean wakes up not knowing how he ended up sleeping next to me. I open my eyes and noticed Dean's arm around me. I smile and we kiss. I get lifted bridal style and Dean sets me on his bed. I feel his arm around me as we fall back asleep. An hour later, Dean wakes up in pain. I look at him worried but he's okay. I settle into a deep sleep. Dean looks out the window and sits on a chair. I wake up and I see Dean outside thinking. I think wow i'm lucky. I'm half way to the table when, I trip on the chair leg Dean catches me with his right arm. I smile and thank him. After we get back to the bed room Dean tucks me into the bed and I fall asleep. It's not long before the champion falls asleep.