Chapter 38: Happy Birthday Champ

Vanessa's POV:
As John and I leave the arena, we arrive to the bus loading station. I sleep on the couch. The next day, we wake up in Orlando as the bus pulls into the garage of the performance center. I walk inside and notice it's dark. I see some Tough Enough contestants working out in the gym. I look at Sara Lee. Who is struggling on lat pulldowns. I assist her and we talk. After we talk, Tanner ushers me to practice ring seven. He flicks on the light and the entire ring is filled with rosters from NXT and WWE. I was in awe that the Tough Enough contestants set up a birthday party for me. Stephanie and Triple H walk inside when they entered the ring Stephanie hands me a gift box. It was a locket with a picture of my championship victory. All the Total Divas were in practice ring one talking about the gift they're going to give to me. Nikki and Brie leave to get ready for my gift. Tanner and I talk but we get interrupted by AJ and Punk. I hug the duo and tell Tanner i'll see him later.
Punk's POV:
I look at my friend in awe and I wish her a happy birthday. AJ and I present Vanessa with a shirt that she really wanted and AJ gives her a pair of checkered shoes in pink and red. We get interrupted by the coaches of Tough Enough. As Booker T, Billy Gunn and Lita enter the ring, they wish Vanessa a happy birthday.