Chapter 2

Richelle's pov
Right now I'm just sitting in hidalgos by myself and all I can think about is Noah and Abi. How am I supposed to get Noah to like me when he is going to regionals with Abi? I'm not even on A troupe anymore. I should just give up.
I'm about to les e when Abi comes in and sits down in front of me.
"Sorry that you didn't get into A troupe. You might make it next year though!" She says.
"Thanks I guess." I say.
"I'm so happy that I'm dating Noah! He's so great and amazing!" Abi says. She won't stop talking about Noah and it's really annoying me.
"That's great." I say with a fake smile.
"I know right!" She says.
Then Noah walks in. Great.
"Hey Richelle. Hey babe." He says and starts kissing Abi.
I literally almost gag. I look at them and make a disgusted face. Then I just leave. I can't deal with this anymore. I go to the music room at start dancing a solo to fire. It just reflects on how I feel about my situation. I can't get Noah out of my mind. He really seems to like Abi and Abi seems to really like Noah. When I finish my solo I just drop to the floor and start crying.

Noah's pov
I'm just walking into studio A to start rehearsals and I see Richelle crying in the music room. I run over to her.
"Richelle, what's wrong?" I say worriedly.
"You wouldn't understand." She says and runs off.
I don't get it. I've been friends with her for years. What wouldn't I understand?

Richelle's pov
Oh Noah. If only you knew. If only you knew that I loved you. Why did you choose Abi over me?