Chapter 58

Richelle's pov
Me and Noah are in the music room practicing our duet when Skylar walks in.
"Hey Richelle." She says when we finish.
"Hey Sky!" I say and hug her.
"I need to tell you something." She says.
"What?" I ask.
"Abi created text messages where it looked like you were the one bullying her the whole time and she posted then on Instagram." She says.
"Oh my God you're right." Noah says and shows me his phone.
My jaw dropped as I saw what she did.
"Everyone in A troupe have seen these." Skylar says.
I literally have no words to say right now.
"I can't believe that Abi would do this to me. Actually I can." I say.
"Do you mind if I can just be alone in here?" I ask.
Noah and Skylar nod, then leave.
I sit down on the middle of the floor and cry. My phone beeps and I pick it up. Another text from Abi.
A: No one likes you anymore
R: Then why have I still got a boyfriend and a best friend?
A: Because they're pretending
R: Abi please. Stop. I'm hurting so much
A: That's the point
I don't reply. Instead, I throw my phone against the wall and keep crying. I stand up and start dancing. I listen to the lyrics.

Hello from the outside.

I just feel so defeated and I don't belong anywhere.
When I finish, I just curl up into a ball in the corner of the music room snd cry. Everyone is in studio A having a great time and I'm  just crying in the corner of a room. I can hear them all laughing and cheering. It just makes me feel like such an outsider. If I went in there now, they'd all stop having fun and start talking about me behind my back.
"Richelle? Richelle?" I hear a voice from the corridor.
Phoebe walks in to the music room.
"Richelle? What's wrong?" She asks and sits next to me.
"Abi has created a fake conversation between me and her by text which looks like I was the one bullying her. Now everyone hates me." I say.
"Richelle can I see it?" Phoebe asks and  I hand her the phone.
"Ok I'm not really aloud to say this but I'm going to say it anyway. I never liked Abi." She says.
"Really? Why?" I ask.
"She gave me a bad vibe." She says.
"Well she's a bad person." I say.
"I know. Please follow me into studio A because I'm going to put things right." She says.
"I can't go in there. Everyone hates me!" I say.
"Bye the end of the day, no one will hate you." She says with a smile and holds her hand out to me.
I wipe away my tears and take her hand. We walk into studio A and everyone gives me a dirty look.
"Everyone, Abi made up that conversation. Richelle has done nothing wrong." Phoebe says.
Everyone looks at Abi and her face turns red.
"I can't believe you Abi!" Michelle says.
"How low are you?" James says.
Thalia hugs me.
"We're really sorry Richelle." Stephanie says.
"It's ok." I say.