Chapter 57

The next day
Noah's pov
Everyone is in studio A just practicing some flips when Kate and Phoebe walk in.
"Alright everyone, internationals is in two days. Phoebe and I have the room arrangements." Kate says.
"Room 1 is Noah, Eldon, West, James and Max. Room two is all the girls. There are five beds in each room and they are all bunk beds." Phoebe says.
"Ok let's go over the finals routine. Five, six, seven, eight." Kate says and we all start dancing.
Soon enough we finish.
"Ok take five everyone." Kate says.
Richelle's pov
As I'm walking out of studio A, Abi comes up to me.
"Your stupid little act of not speaking is pathetic, just like you." She says and walks away.
I see that studio A is empty so I decide to dance a solo. I dance to Flying. Dancing helps me get out all my feelings, all my stress and all my anger. Whenever I feel like this, all I want to do is dance and show my passion for it.
As I'm dancing I see James and Noah walk in. They watch me dance and my feelings go out. I still feel sad but I feel angry. When I finish I smash my fists against the wall.
"Woah Richelle stop." Noah says and walks over to me.
He pulls me into a hug and James walks over to us.
"Sit down, you'll hurt yourself if you do that." James says.
Noah's pov
Suddenly Abi walks in.
"Get out." James yells.
"You guys are so dumb. Especially you Richelle the drama queen." Abi says.
Richelle's pov
I can't take it anymore.
"F*** you Abi!" I yell.
I see Noah and James smile. Abi is stunned. Kate and A troupe walk in and watch what's going on.
"You're a mean horrible person who won't let go of the past. How can you live like this? Everyday you hurt me and that's not nice. What did I do to you that made you hate me?" I ask.
"You took Noah away from me." She says.
"Richelle didn't do anything Abi. I was the one that broke up with you. I was the one that told you I loved Richelle. I was the one that did all that. Richelle did nothing to you. All this time you've been so horrible to her for no reason." Noah says and puts his hand on my shoulder.
Abi stays quiet.
"Do you have any idea about what pain you put Richelle through?" Noah asks.
"I guess not." Abi says.
"I still hate you." She says to me.
"Ok let's rehearse the routines." Kate says, trying to stop our argument.
We rehearse and then Noah walks over to me.
"I'm glad that you're speaking now. What you did was really brave." He says and I smile.
He pulls me into a hug.
"Richelle I love you so much." He whispers into my ear.
"I love you loads too." I whisper back.