Chapter 19

The next day
Richelle's pov
I just woke up so I go downstairs and see that Noah is still asleep on the sofa. I remember that he has dance today. I can't help be a little sad that I'm not on A troupe anymore and I won't be going to regionals. I go into the kitchen to make breakfast when I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I turn around and see Noah standing there smiling at me.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say with a sad tone of voice.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I really want to be back on A troupe but I can't." I say.
He hugs me tightly.
"Oh Richelle." He says and kisses my neck.
"What?" I say.
"How about I help you with some tricks so maybe you can audition at the challenge if we win regionals." He says.
"Ok." I say and smile at him.
"Anyway, what are you making?" He asks.
"Fruit salad." I reply.
"Do you want some?" I ask.
"Yeah thanks." Noah says and goes to lay the table.
"Thanks." I say.
"It's ok." He says back.
"So do you think I can come and see the A troupe auditions today?" I ask while sitting down to eat.
"Sure." Noah says.
Then we eat the rest of the food and Noah takes a shower, then I do.
"You ready to go?" I ask him.
"Yeah." He replies and we get into the car.
When we arrive at The Next Step, I see everyone looking at us.
"Hello Richelle!" Kate says.
"How are you?" She asks.
"Good but obviously I can't dance for a while so that's a bit hard." I say.
"Ok let's get theses A troupe auditions started!" Kate says.
"Today we have Skylar, Jake, Shannon, Beth and Abi auditioning!" Phoebe says.
I look over at Noah. He looks at me.
"Abi is auditioning." I say quietly.
"Don't worry, she won't make the team." He says back to me.
"I hope not." I say back.
He cuddles me.
"Ok A troupe will decide who makes the team." Kate says.
"Let's have Jake up first." Phoebe says and he takes the floor.
Jake is an incredible dancer and I think that he could make the team. I'm still sad that I won't be on A troupe.
"I'm just going to get a drink." I say to Noah.
He nods his head and I walk out.
I'm not going to come back here for a while, so why not do one last solo? I run into the music room and start dancing to Showstoppa. I'm actually doing well but I don't dare to do any tricks. I could end up in hospital again and I don't want that. I take one look at the music room and leave.
"You took tour time." Noah says to me.
"Sorry." I say.
"You're just in time to see Abi." He says.
"Great." I say sarcastically.
I watch Abi dance and she is actually doing pretty well.
Abi's pov
I'm dancing to Fire because it kind of shows how I feel. If I get into A troupe then I need to put things right between me, Noah and Richelle. I think that I'm doing really well and I have a good chance of getting in.
However, they might not let me because of all the drama that I caused before.
I just hope that I get a second chance to make things right. The truth is that I still kind of like Noah but I'm not going to do anything to get in the way of him and Richelle.
Noah's pov
When Abi finishes her solo I can tell that everyone wants her on the team. I don't really feel the same way. I mean, she is a great dancer but she causes way to much drama and I can't deal with that. I hope that they choose someone else.
"Ok so what do you think A troupe?" Kate says.
Everyone says "Abi!"
They're about to go and hug her when Richelle steps forward.
"No!" She yells.
We all look at her.
"She causes way too much drama!" She says.
"But she's a great dancer and we need her to win. I haven't seen her cause drama." Michelle says.
"Are you kidding me?" Richelle yells.
"She tried to split me and Noah up!" She screams.
I step backwards.
Everyone looks at me.
"Did she?" Eldon says to me.
Abi looks at me with her eyes and then looks at the floor. I look at Richelle. She has her arms crossed.
"Yes." I say and look at the floor.
"I've changed and I just want to be a team player. I promise not to cause anymore drama." Abi says.
"We need you Abi!" Riley says.
"Welcome back to A troupe!" Max says.
I take a look at them and me and Abi lock eyes.
Then I walk out, holding hands with Richelle. I can feel everyone's eyes on us.
Tomorrow should be interesting.