Chapter 9

Noah's pov
Right now I'm just waiting with Miss Kate to see if Rcihelle is ok. Then she Richelle walks towards us.
"Richelle!" I scream and hug her.
"It's good to see you ok." Miss Kate says.
Richelle smiles.
"I have to wear these bandages on my hands for a week because I was banging on the doors so hard that I damaged a bit of my hands. But it wasn't a very important part so the doctor said that I would be ok in two weeks!" Richelle said.
"How did you get stuck in the costume closet a anyway?" Miss Kate said.
"Well I was in the music studio B just doing a solo and Abi came in. She turned the music off and picked me up, dragged me away and then locked me in the costume closet." Richelle says.
I knew it!
"Didn't you have your phone?" I ask.
"I left it in studio B." Richelle says.
"Well that's shocking. Abi is not going to regionals." Miss Kate says.
"Richelle, would you like to go to regionals?" Miss Kate asks.
"Yes! Can I just watch the rehearsals for a week and then start after that so I will have the bandages off?" Richelle asks.
"Of course." Miss Kate says.
We all walk out of the hospital and go back to The Next Step.

Kate's pov
We just got back from the hospital and I am trying to find Abi. I can't believe what she did. Then I walk into studio A and that's where everyone is. I spot Abi.
"Abi. In my office now." I say angrily.
She follows me into my office.
"I'm kicking you off A troupe."
"What?!" She yells back
"I know what you did to Richelle."
"What do you mean?"
I was about to reply when Noah ran into my office.
"I have proof!" He yelled.
"Can I see it?" I say.
Noah shows me a video of Abi shoving Richelle into the costume closet.
"How did you get this video?" I say.
"I remember Richelle said that she left her phone in studio B. She was recording her solo and didn't turn it off when Abi came in. Abi didn't see it and there is proof that she doesn't belong here." He says.
Abi looks at him with water in her eyes. She runs out crying. Noah looks a bit shocked. He even looks worried.
"Don't go after her. She just want attention." I say.
"Oh um ok." Noah says.
"Come on we need to practise." I say and we both walk into studio A. Everyone is silent.
"Go from the top!" I yell and they start dancing.
I can't help see that Noah looks like he doesn't know what the dance is.
"Stop! Noah? Do you know the choreography?" I yell. Everyone looks at him and he goes red.
"Uh yeah." He says.
"Well then why don't you show Richelle." I say.
Richelle doesn't know the choreography and Noah doesn't look like he does so now I can see if he lied to me.
West turns the music on and Noah attempts to dance but he isn't doing anything right.
"Stop! Just stop! Noah you're a mess. How come everyone else knows the choreography but you?" I say angrily.
"Sorry." He says.
"Sorry isn't good enough. Why don't you know it?" I yell.
"I don't know." He says quietly.
"Well you had better learn it within the next hour or you aren't going to regionals." I say.
"Fine." He says angrily.
Everyone shows him the choreography but he doesn't do it.
"You know what? Come back tomorrow everyone and maybe Noah can learn it then." I say and everyone leaves.
Then, I leave. Noah says. Maybe I was a little harsh on him today.
Noah's pov
For some reason, all I can think about is Abi. I was really mean when I showed the video. She was really upset and it was my fault. I know what she did go Richelle was wrong but, she got onto A troupe because her level of dance was amazing. Now she's out of the studio. I have really messed things up for The Next Step.
I try and practise our regionals routine but I have no idea what it is so I just do a solo instead. I dance to oxygen and let all my feelings out. I think of how I'm almost out of A troupe, how I got someone out of A troupe and Richelle is in A troupe. Suddenly James walks in. He watches me dance and knows that something is up but says nothing.
"Awesome dancing bro." He says.
"Thanks." I say back.
"How about we practise the regionals dance together?" He asks.
"Sure." I say
When he is teaching me, I suddenly remember it all. I show him.
"That's right! Why didn't you just do that today?" He said.
"I guess I just had a lot on my mind." I say back.
"Well you know it so we can leave now." James says.
"Ok " I say and look back at studio A. I look at where Miss Kate was shouting at me. I hope she doesn't do that tomorrow. Then we both leave.