Chapter 5

Richelle's pov
Right now I'm in the music room just doing a solo and letting all my emotions out. I can't get Abi out of my head. She's all that I can think about. What if she does something to me or Noah this time? I don't see why she is so angry. I mean I know that Noah just broke up with her for me but giving me a bloody nose is a little extreme. I'm just afraid of what she'll do next. I just have to stay out of her way and focus on getting back into A troupe.
Then Abi walks in. She turns my music off and gives me a death look.
"Just saying that Noah told me that he wants to get back together with me." She says.
"Of course he did.' I say sarcastically.
"He did. I mean why would he want to be with someone like you anyway?" She says.
"What do you mean 'someone like you'?" I say back.
"Oh you know someone who is on B troupe because they can't dance I mean you might as well be on J troupe, someone who is ugly like you, someone who is attention seeking which is also you and someone who is rude like you. So yeah why would he want to go out with an idiot like yourself?" Abi says and laughs.
I just walk out and my eyes start to water but I hold back my tears. Are those things true? Am I rude? Am I ugly? Am I attention seeking? I guess Noah would be better with Abi. I mean she is on A troupe, se's pretty but she is rude and Noah knows that. I should probably just avoid Abi from now on. As I'm walking up the corridor I can see Noah walking towards me. He sees that I look sad.
"Hey Richelle. What's wrong?" He asks.
"Noah do you think that I'm ugly?" I ask him.
"What? No! Why would you even ask that?" He says looking concerned.
"Oh ok thanks. But do you think that I'm attention seeking or a bad dancer?" I ask.
"Of course not! Where are all these silly questions coming from anyway?" He replies.
"Oh nowhere." I say lying. I don't want him to worry about my situation with Abi.
"Um ok." He says and hugs me.

Noah's pov
Richelle just asked me a bunch of weird questions about herself. Why would she think she's ugly? Unless. Oh God. It's Abi isn't it. Abi said all those things to her.
"Richelle, by any chance did Abi say those things about you?" I ask.
She nods her head and looks down at the floor.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I say.
"I didn't want you to worry about me." She replies.
"Richelle if Abi does anything like that to you again, then you come straight to me and I'll deal with it. Ok?" I say.
"Ok." She says and I give her a smell peck on the lips.

AN-
Sorry this chapter wasn't that exciting. The next one should be though!