Chapter 28

AN- Sorry for not updating for a few days. I have been busy with my Bryles book.

Richelle's pov
Today I'm walking to the studio with Noah because it's the challenge. I'm kind of nervous because last time I auditioned I didn't make the team. I just hope that I get in.
We arrive at studio A a bit earlier so me and Noah can practise our solos. Noah's solo is amazing. He'll definitely go to nationals.
"Can I show you my routine?" I ask him.
"Go for it." He says.
I start dancing and I feel like I'm doing really well. Then I finish.
"What do you think?" I ask him.
"That was the best solo that I have ever seen." Noah says and I blush.
"Thank you Noah. Yours is amazing as well." I say.
"My dancing is nowhere near the level of yours." He says.
"No way. You're better than me." I say.
"Richelle, you're dancing like miss international soloist. I don't know how you didn't make it onto the regionals team." He says.
"Thank you." I say and hug him.
Then Miss Kate walks in and so do all the people auditioning, including the original A troupe.
"Ok the auditions will start in a minute! Today we have Richelle, Jake, Thalia and Jen auditioning today!" Kate says.
"That is as well as the rest of our regionals team." She says.
"Ok does anyone want to do their solo first?" Kate asks.
I raise my hand.
"Ok Richelle take the floor." She says and everyone claps.
As I'm dancing it feels really good and everyone is loving it. I put in all my best tricks and flips so I hope that I make it onto A troupe because I really want to go to nationals.
When I finish, everyone claps and then it's Thalia's turn to dance. She does really well but I feel like I did better.
Soon enough everyone has danced and Miss Kate tells us who made A troupe.
"So the new A troupe is:
Cierra
Thalia
James
Eldon
Riley
Max
Richelle
Giselle
West
Noah
Stephanie
And Michelle!" Kate says.
I made A troupe! Abi didn't! I'm so happy right now. Noah picks me up and spins me around.
"We made A troupe together Richy!" Noah says.
"I know, I'm so excited to go to nationals with you No." I say and we kiss.
Everyone cols and the people that didn't make A troupe left.
"This is the official nationals team!" Kate says and we all have a little dance party.
AN- sorry this chapter is short, I'll make the next one longer.