Chapter 12

The next day
Noah's pov
I'm about to walk into studio A a d I'm really nervous. I see everyone stretching and then they look at me. I put my bag away when Max comes up to me.
"What are you doing?" He says angrily.
"I'm putting my bag away." I reply not looking at him.
"Go away." He says.
"Why?" I say.
"Why? You're not in A troupe." Riley says.
"I am." I say trying to defend myself.
"No you're not! Get out you thief!" James yells and pushes me to the ground.
"Fine then." I say and grab my back out of the cubby hole. Then I walk out. I can hear them all talking about me. I pass Richelle and Miss Kate on the way.
"Noah? Where are you going?" Miss Kate says.
"I'm done." I say and walk away.
Miss Kate runs into studio A.
Richelle runs after me.
"Noah what happened?" Richelle says.
"They still hate me. They still don't trust me. James pushed me to the ground. They told me to get out. They called me a thief. So I left. I can't deal with A troupe." I say to her.
"Ok. Just stay for a while please. You don't need to be with A troupe but could you help me?" Richelle says.
"Sure." I say and follow her into the music room.
I help her do some lifts and practise some other stuff. In the end, we choreograph a duet to fire. I put in loads of cool tricks and so does Richelle. It looks really good. So then we do it one more time and A troupe walks in. I don't stop dancing when they walk in because I feel like they will just hurt me even more if I stop sooner. When we finish I try to walk out but Michelle stops me.
"Let me past!" I yell.
"No." Riley says.
"Noah we're really sorry for what we did to you." Eldon says.
"Kate told us." Giselle says.
"Will you forgive us?" James says.
"No. It makes me sad that Miss Kate had to tell you that it wasn't me. I have been with The Next Step for so long and you thought that I would steel the regionals money?" I say.
They look at the floor and hang their heads in shame.
"We shouldn't have thought that you would have stolen the money." Stephanie says.
"You're right. You shouldn't have." I say and walk out.

James' pov
I thought that Noah would have let it go but he didn't.
"That didn't go like we planned." I said.
Then Kate walked in.
"Where's Noah?" She says.
"He isn't coming back." Max says.
"What went wrong?" She said.
"He was hurt that you had to tell them that it wasn't him that stole the money." Richelle says to Kate.
Miss Kate sits down.
"What are we going to do?" Kate says.
"He was one of the best dancers that we have." She says.
West steps forwards.
"This is all my fault. I honestly thought that it was Noah but I never thought about how loyal he had been to The Next Step over the hears. I don't know who that was steeling the money if it wasn't Noah. But I do know one thing. I will get Noah back." West says.
Then he walks out to go and find Noah.
West's pov
Right now I'm just out in the street looking for Noah. I said I would get him back and I will. I hear some music coming from the park. Probably a show or fun fair or something like that. Wait there is food at fun fairs. I'm hungry so I'm going to get some food from the fun fair. As I get nearer, I see that there is a large crowd there and they are all cheering. I move to the front to see Noah. He is doing flips and tricks for money. I knew he had money troubles but busking on the street for money is a little extreme.
When he finishes everyone claps and he smiles and then they all leave. He sits down to count his money that he made. Then he looks up and sees me. He just looks back down and shakes his head. I sit down next to him.
"You make much?" I say and he looks at me.
"Only ten dollars and fifty two cense." He says and frowns.
I throw him a twenty dollar note. He picks it up.
"You dropped this." He says and hands it back to me.
"You have it. I know that you need it more than I do." I say.
"Thanks." He replies and smiles.
"How much do you need?" I ask.
"One hundred dollars. I'm only at thirty dollars and fifty two cense now." He says.
"Why do you need one hundred dollars?" I say and look at him.
"Well my parents need to pay rent." He says.
"I thought that your parents had jobs?" I say.
"They got fired and can't seem to get any other jobs." He says.
"So you have to earn money for you and your parents to survive?" I say.
"Yeah." He replies.
"Come back to this spot tomorrow and perform again at twelve o'clock." I say.
"Ok." He says and I leave.
I have something great planned.