Chapter 15

The next day
Noah's pov
Right now I'm just sitting at home and watching some TV when Richelle knocks on the door. I open it.
"Go and get dressed into your dance clothes." Richelle says.
"Why? I'm not in A troupe remember?" I say back.
"I know a way to get you back in." She says.
"How?" I ask.
"Well Skylar said that she would challenge you to a spot on A troupe." She said.
"Ok." I say back.
"Go and get dressed. I will wait here for you and we can walk to the studio together." She says.
"Ok. I will be back in a minute." I say and run upstairs to get dressed.
Richelle's pov
I really hope that Noah can beat Skylar because then we would finally be on the team together. Skylar is a god dancer, but I think that Noah can beat her. Then Noah comes downstairs in his dance clothes.
"Let's go!" He says.
Then we leave.
"I really hope that I get in. Then we could go to regionals together! How great would that be?" He asks.
"Awesome!" I say.
We both hold hands and arrive at the studio. We walk in and see Skylar stretching.
Noah's pov
When we walk in I start to feel nervous. The last time that I was in here, everyone told me to get out.
"Noah! You're finally here!" Kate says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Ok Skylar you can go first!" Kate says.
Skylar walks into the middle of the floor. She starts dancing to Straight To The Top. She is doing amazingly and I don't know if I can beat her.
"Ok Noah take the floor!" Kate says.
I walk on to the dance floor and start dancing. The song I chose is called Open Up. I can show off a lot of my tricks in that song and I think that I have a pretty good chance of beating her.
"Ok so the winner is.....Noah!" Kate says and Richelle runs up to hug me. This is such a great moment and I'm so glad that I got in.
"I knew that you could do it." Richelle whispers in my ear and I kiss her.
Everyone else coos and we all celebrate. I can't wait for regionals!