Chapter 31

Richelle's pov
I arrived at studio A by myself a little earlier so I could practise my solo for nationals. All of a sudden Abi walks in. I continue to dance but then she says
"Stop."
"What?" I say and look at her.
"Congratulations. You know how to stop. Your solo is awful." She says and turns my music off.
"Then how come I got the solo against Michelle and Giselle?" I ask with my arms crossed.
"Because your the favourite. You suck up to Kate and Phoebe so they chose you." She says.
"No I'm not." I say.
"Yes you are. I honestly don't know how you're on A troupe right now." She says.
"I'm a terrible dancer?" I say.
"Yes." She says.
"If I'm a terrible dancer, then you must be really terrible because I beat you onto A troupe." I say.
"It's called pure luck." She says.
"Face it Abi. You're an evil witch." I say.
"I'm not the one who just said that I was a really terrible dancer." She says.
"I wouldn't have said it of you didn't call me a terrible dancer in the first place." I say.
"Temper temper Richelle." She says.
"Why are you even here?" I ask.
"Noah's not with you for once." She says.
"Answer my question." I say angrily.
"Oh come on! It's so fun to cause drama between you and A troupe." She says.
"I hate you Abi." I say.
"I hate you too." She says.
"Now I need to find Noah- and kiss him." She says and runs away.
"Come back here Abi Bergman!" I shout and run after her.
I jump on her from behind and she falls to the ground.
"You really think that you can take on me?" She asks with a smile.
I slap her across the face and she picks me up, throws me against the wall and punches my face. That hurt, a lot, but I'm not letting her get away with it. I run after her and force her to the ground and scratch her face. Then I punch her. Then she stands up and looks straight at me.
"Oh you asked for it." She says and grabs my wrist, twists it, slams my head against the wall a few times and then throws me into a large glass mirror. She smiles as the glass falls all over me. Then she walks away. Every part of me is bleeding. My head really hurts because she smashed my head against the wall. I try to get up but I can't move. Pieces of glass are stuck in my arms and legs. I start to scream when Noah and James walk in.
"Richelle!" Noah yells and rushes over to me.
"Abi." I say.
"I'm calling an ambulance." James says.
"You're going to be ok." Noah says and tries to pick the pieces of glass out of my skin.
I'm just in shock.
Soon the paramedics arrive and take me away. I hope that I can still dance.