Chapter 11

Noah's pov
Right now I'm just in studio A alone because if I'm going to leave the I feel like I need to say a proper goodbye. I start dancing a solo to Flying. I have been at The Next Step for most of my life. I mean I have been in J troupe for ages, then I got moved up to A troupe and now I've been kicked off because apparently I stole money that I didn't steel? Even if I was aloud to stay, I wouldn't have. If my friends don't trust me at The Next Step, then I'm out.

Richelle's pov
I walk into studio A to talk to Miss Kate when I see Noah doing an incredible solo. It hurts that he won't be here anymore because this was the chance that I got to be on A troupe with him again. Miss Kate comes up behind me. She was about to push past when I stopped her.
"Wait. Let him dance." I say and she does.
We both just stand there and watch him dance. He doesn't see us and me and Miss Kate can see that he is really emotionally hurt when he is dancing.
"He is really an incredible dancer." Miss Kate whispers to me.
"I know." I say back.
"You have known him for years haven't you?" Kate says and turns to face me.
"Yes." I say back.
"Do you think that he would have stolen the money?" She asks me.
"Of course not! He has been with The Next Step for years. I know that he has money troubles but I also know that he would never steel. Especially from The Next Step. Going to regionals was so important to him and you can see how much he is hurting. No one believed that he didn't steel the money except me." I say.
Then he finishes. He takes one last look at the studio. Then he begins to walk away when Kate after him.
"Noah wait!" She yells.
He turns around and looks at her surprised.
"Noah, I'm so sorry. I don't want you to leave." Kate says.
She runs into the office and runs back to him.
"Here." She says and gives him his money back.
He smiles.
"Thank you." He says.
"I believe that it wasn't you that stole the money. We need to find out who did it. We can deal with that tomorrow. You can come back on A troupe." She says.
"I don't know about that." Noah says.
Then I walk in and me and Kate look confused.
"Why not?" I say.
"Well everyone believes that I was the one that stole the money when I didn't. That proves that no one trusts me." He says.
"I trust you." I say.
"I trust you as well." Kate says.
"Thanks but I need the whole of A troupe to trust me as well. They all believed that I stole the money from The Next Step. I have been here for years. Why would I steel money from here?" Noah says.
"I don't know." I say.
"I will get everyone to apologise tomorrow. Will you come back then?" Kate says.
"Ok." Noah says.
"Also Noah?" Kate says.
"You're one of the best dancers on the team." She says.
I nod.
"We do need you." Kate says.
"I will come back tomorrow but if they don't apologise, then I'm leaving for good."
Then he walks out. I really hope that he comes back.