Chapter 60

A few days later
Richelle's pov
I'm so excited right now because we are in the airport and we are going to internationals in Hawaii! I'm just so happy, nervous and excited! I can't wait to get on stage and perform in front of the audience.
Now we are boarding the plane and I sit by Noah (duh). I have a window seat. We got a private jet. We're on a three seater and guess who sits next to Noah? Abi. Like really? Did you need to ruin this as well. I roll my eyes and look out the window. I plug my headphones in to my phone and put them in my ears. Noah taps me on the shoulder.
"We're taking off." He says.
I put my seatbelt on and the plane starts moving. We take off into the sky and it feels awesome. We're one step closer to Hawaii.
We had wifi on the plane and I got an IMessage from Riley.
Ril: Why is Abi sitting next to you and Noah?!
Ric: I don't know! I want her to leave!
Ril: I think that she's going to the bathroom.
Ric: She is. I'm going to talk to Noah brb
Ril: Kk
"What is Abi doing?" I ask Noah.
"I don't know. She just sat by me." He says.
"Well tell her to leave." I say.
"Ok." I say.
I go back and text Riley.
Ric: Noah's gonna ask her to move
Ril: Good
Then Abi comes back.
"Abi, do you mind sitting somewhere else?" Noah asks.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because we don't like you." I say.
"Fine." She says and sits down on the seat in front.
"Good she's gone." I say.
"Yeah." Noah says.
"Good afternoon everyone, we are just going into some turbulence so it's nothing to worry about. Thank you." The pilot says.
The plane starts wobbling. I remember seeing a plane that hit turbulence and crashed on TV once. This isn't major not minor turbulence.
I start shaking with fear because we might crash.
"Richy we'll be fine, calm down." Noah says and puts his arm around me.
"Seriously calm down." He says.
"I can't." I say.
"You can." He says.
"We're going to crash into the ocean, burst into flames and die." I say.
"Richelle we'll be fine." He says.
"No we won't." I say and start panicking.
"Richelle calm down, your going to be fine, we're completely safe." Noah says calmly.
The plane bumps again and I start having a panic attack.
"Richelle don't panick. Try and stay calm." Noah says and Kate walks over to us.
I start hyperventilating and trembling.
Kate takes me over to sit by her so she can calm me down.
Noah's pov
Someone taps me from behind and I turn around to see James and Riley.
"Dude what happened with Richelle?" James asks.
"I think she was having a panic attack." I say.
"Why?" Riley asks.
"She kept saying that we were going to crash and then she started hyperventilating." I say.
"I'm going to go snd sit by her to make sure she's ok." Riley says and walks over to Richelle and Kate.
She gives Richelle a hug and sits down next to her.
"Dude wanna sit by me?" James asks.
"Yeah bro." I say and move my stuff next to his.
Richelle's pov
I go to sit back down and see Noah isn't there. He's next to James and they're both asleep. I guess I'm spending the next few hours alone.
I get out my book and read it. It's called Journey To The River Sea.
If you haven't read that book then read it because it's so good.
I look out of the window and see that we are going over the ocean. It's really beautiful and scary. It's actually one of my biggest fears. When you swim in it, you don't know what's beneath you and I just hate that feeling. I turn around snd see that Noah is still asleep. I put my book down and search Hawaii on google. Like I said, I'm scared of the ocean so I decide to look up sharks in Hawaii.
It turns out that there are 40 different species of shark there. Some of them are reef sharks and most of the attacks are to surfers. From the shark's point of view, a surfer looks like a turtle which is what they eat. The board as a shell and the arms and legs dangling out makes it look like dinner for them.
As long as I don't go surfing, I'll be fine. I probably won't swim in the ocean if there are sharks about though. I prefer pools.
Soon enough we land and go to our hotel.