Chapter 1:Decisions Decisions!

"No, no this can't be happening!" I close the toilet seat and sit down. The cold seat touches off my legs and shivers are sent up my spine. My eyes become blurry as they fill up with tears. How will I tell Beau? I think while staring down at the positive pregnancy test.

It was 8am, I had to get to school. Oh no school, what'll everyone say. I'll be THAT girl who didn't use protection. I throw the test into the bin and drive to school. The different thoughts flood my head on the way to school.

The whole day I could not concentrate in school, thank god Beau is finished school I wouldn't have been able to face him. At lunch, I check my phone. '1 new message from Beau 💕' I open the message. 'Hey Babe, ill pick you up from school xx'. I reply, 'I need to do something, I'll call you later xx.'

After school, I go to my schools guidance councillor. "I need help, I haven't told anyone but... I'm pregnant." She looks at me with a stunned look on her face. "How far along are you?" She asks hesitantly. "Well at first I thought my period was still just being irregular, but then I took a test.... I'm... I'm 2 months along." I say hanging my head. "Do you know what you want to do?" She asks. "I think I need to get an abortion, I've always been against abortion but I don't think I can tell my boyfriend, his career with his brothers and friends is just taking off, this would ruin the Janoskians." I just about say, I feel a lump in my throat.

I step out and call my mom and ask her to come in to meet me in the councillors office. It's just me, my mom and my little brother in my house. My dad left when my little brother was born, just like Beau and his family. My brother Mark is fifteen and I'm eighteen.

My mom arrived and I didn't know how she would react, she's always been so understanding about everything. She sat down on the chair in the councillors office. "Mrs. O'Connor, I don't know an easier why to say this, I have called you in here today to tell you that your daughter is pregnant." My mom looked over at me. Her face was as white as snow. A tear started to roll down her cheek. "Im sorry Mom" I say with a shaky voice knowing my mom is disappointed in me. "Mom, I know we have always been against abortion but I'm not ready, I haven't told Beau but I know he diffidently isn't ready and this will ruin not only him but the group." "I know honey, maybe it is the best decision." My mom says understandingly.

I leave the room while my mom rings the doctors and make an appointment, they can take me in an hour.

I go home and have a shower and freshen up for the doctors. I grab my keys, purse and phone and throw them into my handbag. My phone lit up and I looked at it. Another text from Beau. 'Love you babe, always and forever ❤' I loved him so much, I was doing this for us.

I get in the car and drive to the doctors, I asked my mom if I could go alone, I didn't want anyone with me. I arrive in the doctor and sit in the waiting room for about 10 minutes. They call my name, "Cara O'Connor, they doctor will see you now." I walk in with heavy feet.

"Take a seat" says the doctor. I explain to him what happened. I sit up on the examination chair. I feel my palms becoming sweaty from nerves. The doctor is preparing everything he will need. I tear tickles down my face as I know what I'm about to do goes against everything I believe in. I lye my head back on the chair and close my eyes to stop the tears.

I raise my head, I hear shouting outside, suddenly the door bursts open and Beau runs in. "Please cara don't do this, your mother rang me and told me everything. Please don't have an abortion, I love you so much and I will love this baby more than anything in this world..... Well equal to you... But I will always be here to support the both of you and I know that you will be an amazing mother and I will be a great father and that we will raise an outstanding child if you just make the right decision and give us the chance." He pleaded in his smooth Aussie accent. I stand up, walk over to Beau and stare into his gorgeous green eyes. I wrap my arms around neck, he rest his hands on my hips and places a rough and passionate kiss on my lips. He stares into my eyes with a cheeky grin on his face, "we can do this, together, I love you so much" and he gently places his hands on my belly, crouches down and plants a kiss on my belly. "I hope you take after your mother. I love her so much but I love you just as much already." He whispers. He stands back up and places a kiss on my forehead. "Cmon, let's go tell the boys!"

(Just want to say, this was the first thing I had ever written and I know this is shit! And I'm not tryna sound vain but in my opinion, I think I become a lot better as it goes on, thanks for reading! :) )