Chapter 4: The Video

"Is it on? Oh ya there's the red light!" Says Beau. "Hey guys it's Beau here, and I'm here with my amazing girlfriend Cara. We're going to the relationship tag! Enjoy the video!"

First question: where did we meet?:

I start off, "we met when I moved from Ireland to L.A and Beau had been living here for a few months with the boys and Gina was just moving over with them, I moved in down the road and we just became to know each other." "And we fell in love!" Continued Beau planting a kiss on my cheek.

Second question: Favourite thing about the other person?

Beau clears this throat. "I love everything about Cara, she's such an amazing person. Her smile, her sparkling blue eyes, her silky brown hair, her bubbly and caring personality, her sense of humour. Everything about her is perfect and that is why...." I look over at Beau, he's about to tell. "I'm happy to announce that this video isn't a relationship tag, it's a video to tell you that Cara and I are having a baby! I know some of you won't be happy about it but I'm sorry we are delighted so get over it, thank you to everyone who have always been supportive of us. we love you."

Beau finishes the outro to the video and starts editing. "Woah this is pretty hard, I know what Luke is talking about now!" After a while I hear beau shout. "It's up check twitter." I go into twitter to see the fans reactions. Most of them were excited and happy for us, others were so upset, sending us hate, telling me to kill myself and the baby. This was the hard thing about loving Beau Brooks but it was worth it.