Chapter 15-Girls Day out

I pull into the first space I see outside the hairdressers. I look to my right and see Lea sitting impatiently, waiting in the car. I step out of the car and shut the door. "Morning Lea!" "Good morning Cara" she replies winking at me with a suspicious face. "So how was last night?" She asked. "one of the best nights of my entire life." I say as we open the door to the hairdressers. We take a seat and the hairdresser begins to wash and trim my hair.

"I was thinking, we should go for a bite to eat after this?" I hear Lea say from a few chairs down. "Sure, I'm pretty sure I'm free all day. How was Belle last night?" "She was a pleasure, she slept all night. We would love to have her again! Luke and I especially enjoyed her company." "hopefully soon Belle will get a little cousin." I replied playfully. "Not for another while." Lea said with a scowl on her face. After our hair was done, we went out for lunch. "I'll see you back at the house!" Lea said as she drove away. I couldn't wait to go and pick up Belle for Gina's! I had missed her so much!

I pulled into the Brooks' residence driveway. Gina greeted me at the door with Belle in her arms. I ran over to my baby girl. "Belle! My darling I've missed you so much." I say embracing my baby I'm my arms. "So what's happening tonight?" I ask Gina. "well, i don't know, it's just a small gathering with us I think. And I was hoping if you didn't mind, I could bring my.... Am.... Friend?" Gina asks. "Of course! Who is this 'friend'?" I reply giving her a little wink. "He's just an old friend. Anyway I have a babysitter lined up for Belle tonight." "Oh great thanks!" I respond as I put Belle into the car. "See you tonight!" I shout as I drive off waving my arm out the window.