Chapter 11-Calling for help

"Belle, sweetie, please just go to sleep." I say sitting at the end of bed cradling my upset baby. "This has been going on for five hours, without stopping. I think we should ring Mum." says Beau pacing the floor. He picks up his phone. "Hey mum, I know it's 4 am, I'm really sorry, it's just it's our first night with Belle and she hasn't stopped crying. Please help us." Beau hangs up and rests his phone on the bedside locker. "Well? Is she coming?" I ask. "She didn't answer, I left a voicemail, here pass her over to me." Beau says taking Belle from my arms. "I'll try my Mom." I pick up my phone and scroll through my contacts and ring my mom. No answer. "She didn't answer either. I'll text the boys on group chat." I go into the group iMessage me, Beau, Lea and the boys have. 'Hey, sorry I know it's really late but Belle won't stop crying. Please come and help us!' I press send. "Why won't anybody answer us! I think they're doing it on purpose! To teach us a lesson!" Beau says in frustration. "The boys want to film a video tomorrow but we won't be ready for that! We're so tired and only out of hospital, I'm going to have to cancel." "Beau, I'll be ok! I'm still used to staying up late, being a fangirl!" "This is why I love you." Beau says planting a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too, but what was that for?" "Just want to tell you that I love you and that you're amazing. After a night like this, you are still willing to make a video to keep everyone happy." "I hate to disappoint people." I say looking up at Beau. He kneels down next to me. "You could never disappoint me, now c'mon let's lie down on the bed and see if she drifts off." Beau and I lie down on the bed with Belle in the middle of us. We all eventually drift off to sleep.
I open my eyes and rub them, blink a few times to correct my vision. I look around me. Beau and Belle are still asleep. I see two figures in the corner. It was my mom and Gina. "See Gina, I told you they could do it without our help!"