Chapter 18- The Party (Part 2)

"Get him out of here!" I shout in terror. "I told you to stay away." I shout towards him. It was Craig. He was back, and worse, he was back with Gina. "Mum, what do you think you're doing!?" asks Beau in frustration. I look over at my Mom who was clutching Mark in fear. "What is going on?" Asks Gina, confused about the situation. "Let's all go and talk in a different room." starts my mom, shaking in fear. Beau, Mark, Mum, Gina, Craig and I all make our way to Beau and I's bedroom. I gently shut the door, taking a deep breath and turning to face what I never thought I'd have to face again. Craig. "Well, anyone cared to tell me what is going on?" Asks Gina. "I.... I..." I hide my face in Beau's chest and begin to cry. "Don't cry Cara." I hear Mark say in a trembling voice coming from behind Mom. "Oh Mark." I run over to him holding him tightly. "Everything will be ok, don't worry." I whisper to him. "You don't have to be here if you don't want to Buddy, I'm sure Lea doesn't mind taking you for a few minutes." Beau starts walking towards us. "I'm sure he'll be ok." says Craig. "Don't you dare." screams my mother. "Melissa nice to see you." smiles Craig. "Someone please inform me on what I don't know!" exclaims Gina. "Ok, Gina, I'll tell you. Craig here, is a monster. I don't know what he was like with you but I also was in a relationship with Craig. He beat me, badly. But not just me, Mark and Cara too. Cara got the worst, Craig molested her." says Mom. "WHAT! Cara, I'm so sorry!" Says Gina as she runs over to me and gives me a hug. Craig hangs his head in shame. "I'm so sorry." begins Gina again hugging mom and Mark. "I've changed Gina, I promise." Pleads Craig. "YOUR A MONSTER!" screams Beau. "I can't believe you did that." cries Gina. "Could I just have a minute alone to talk to Cara please?" Asks Craig. "No way!" Shouts Beau. "No... Beau... It's ok, leave him talk." I reply. "thank you." says Craig as the others leave the room. "Thanks for giving me a chance." "Just hurry." I respond. "Look, I love Gina and with your blessing, I think she would take me back. we could all be like a family again. I could be Belle's only granddad." Craig slowly begins to walk towards me. "I miss you, you know. You were my girl." Craig says gently putting my hair behind my ear as a jerk away. "What do you think your doing?" I ask but next think I know Craig pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck. "HELP, BEAU!! HELP." I scream as Craig slaps me across the face and throws me on the bed. Suddenly Beau kicks the door open and grabs Craig and flings him across the room, climbing on top of him and punching him several times across the face. The noise from the crowd downstairs drowns out the noise of Craig's shrieks from each blow to the face. I continue to sob on my bed as Beau stands up and shouts "Call the cops" down the stairs. Beau hurries over to me and throws his arms around me,I burry my head in his neck as he kisses me forehead several times. I look over to the corner where Craig was. "He's gone!" I say as we see Craig run down the stairs and out the door, face covered in blood with Luke, Jai, James and Skip chasing after him. "I'm so sorry Cara, I'm so sorry." Beau apologises rocking me back and forth. "Sorry Cara, we lost him." Luke whispers, slowly creeping into the room. "is everything ok?" He asks "That was our dad Luke." Beau starts. "Just give us a few minutes." says Beau. "Ok, sorry." responds Luke quietly as he closes the door.