Chapter 16- It's About Time

I pulled into the drive to see Beau anxiously standing by the door. He quickly hurries over to the car and pulls open the back door. "Belle! My baby girl, I missed you so much." Placing kiss after kiss on Belle's forehead. "Now that you have your daughter you just forget about your finance?" I say jokingly to Beau. "Hey babe, think about last night.... now what do you think!" He says giving a cheeky wink and a smile while leaning over and places a kiss on my lips. "How was dinner with Lea?" he asks. "It was good, her and Luke want Belle again." "No problem with me, as long as they don't keep her, I love her too much." he exclaims in a baby voice, trying his best to make her smile. "C'mon inside." Beau gestures to me as he walks into the house.

I walk in the reveal mountains of alcohol, soda and finger food laid out on the counter tops and tables. "Wow, Beau, this looks amazing! I can't believe you went to all this trouble for me, for us." "Cara, id do anything for you! Let me just put Belle down for her nap, I'll be down in a few minutes." Beau walks gently up the stairs with our sleeping daughter in his arms. I jump onto the couch and turn on the tv. 'The Notebook' was on. "Whatcha watchin'?" Asks Beau as he swings around the banister into the sitting room. "The Notebook." I reply with a grin across my face. "I love this movie!" says Beau jumping onto the couch next to me, cuddling up to me. "Look at the notebook, have you seen the notebook?" I joke, using a quote from a janoskians video. "Hahaha this is why I love you." Beau says laughing to himself. "So, what's this about your mother inviting someone?" "WHAT?" Asked Beau sitting upright. "Gina asked me if she could invite a guy who was a friend to tonight, so I said sure, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to since it's a small party, but what was i supposed to say?" "No babe, it's ok. I'll suss him out tonight." he sat back in the couch. "Wow, my mums getting back out there, it's about time!" Says Beau as we continue to watch the notebook. "So take belle over to mums around 7 and Lea will drive you back here with her when she's coming." "sounds good babe." I reply kissing Beaus cheek. "I love you cara." begins Beau while he nuzzles his head into my neck and begins to kiss it. "I love you too."