Chapter 29 - Little Bug- *Beau's POV*

***Beau's P.O.V***

Fuck. No no no, this cannot be happening. She can't be pregnant.

'Sorry I gotta go, text u later. x' I type and send.

"Babe, this is fantastic!" I say, forcing a smile, planting a kiss on Cara's forehead and placing my body at the edge of her hospital bed.

I gaze over at Cara, a look of worry spread across her face. Her eyes fill up with tears. My plan was ruined, too much was happening. Mark's dead, Cara's suicidal and now she's pregnant again.

"I'll give you two some time alone." smiles the doctor as he walks out of the room.

I turn to Cara, "Are you okay?" I ask worryingly. "Not really Beau." she replies, shortly bursting into tears. I pull her into a tight hug, rocking back and forth.

My phone began to ring, I quickly hit decline.

"We'll talk later okay? I've to pick Belle up now." I say letting go of Cara. "See you later." she replied, the life drained from her voice. She was dead inside and I knew I couldn't be the one to bring her back to life anymore.

********************

The door swung open, Jai hiding behind it. "Oi, how's Cara doing? Can we see her soon?" Asked Jai. "Yeah, in a bit, Belle first, follow me in about 30 minutes. Belle crawled slowly around the corner. "Hi baby girl!" I exclaim, walking in the door to pick her up. Her face lit up with a smile as she began to crawl faster. I briskly picked her up, throwing her in the air and spinning as I caught her. The sound of her cute, contagious laugh filled the hall of the Janoskian household.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask Jai, as Belle rests her head on my shoulder. "Mums gone with Cara's mum to arrange Mark's funeral, James and Skip are getting flowers for Cara and Luke is at the airport." "why is Luke at the airport?" I ask curiously. "Didn't Cara tell you? Lea's leaving, for good; he's going to try and win her back." "Oh, no I haven't been talking to Cara much, I hope Luke's okay." I sigh.

"Why haven't you been talking to Cara? Did you tell her yet?" "No, not yet, now's not a good time. I don't think I ever can." "Beau, you have to soon if you're going to continue what you're doing, if you don't, I will." Jai snapped, crossing his arms.

"I know it's wrong, but Cara is fragile. also we got some news. She's pregnant."

There was a long pause.

"Shit Beau." "I know, I know. I fucked up. Look, I gotta get to the hospital, I'll talk to you later, don't tell the others."

I threw Belle's bag over my shoulder and closed the door behind me.

I opened Caras door and saw her sleeping in her bed. She looked peaceful.

"Dada." smiled Belle pointing at my nose. "yes, little bug, I'm your dad." I smiled back. I sat down on the armchair beside the bed, Belle laying on my chest. She briskly drifted asleep. I planted a gently kiss on her head. I loved my little girl, I didn't want to hurt her.

My phone buzzed. 'did you tell her yet? X' it read. I put my phone back into my pocket and wrapped my arms around Belle.

What was I going to do? Too many

decisions to make.

(Sorry for the really shitty update guys, sorry I haven't updated in ages either, I've been SUPER busy with life, school ending, exams and my mom had a baby who's coincidentally called Mark! {it wasn't on purpose!} better make sure he doesn't run after any murderers!

Good chapters to come, please comment, vote and keep reading💕)