Chapter 5: Surprise!!!

(5 months into pregnancy)

"Keep em closed!" Beau shouts from the distance. "No peeking!" I have no idea what's going on, Beau just drove us here. I don't know where I am. Beau comes back, goes behind me, put one hand over my eyes and the other on my hip and guides me forward. "A bit further."He says. "Ok open them"

I open my eyes to see the most amazing house I've ever laid my eyes on. "What is this?" I ask. "This babe, is our house. I bought it for us and the baby. We need a nice house for our child to grow up, and this is the perfect house. It has a massive back garden, a big kitchen, 2 sitting rooms, 3 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms and a playroom. it's perfect for our little family, and the boys can come over, its perfect." Beau says looking lovingly into my eyes. "Oh my god, Beau I love you so much, what did I do to deserve you?, can we go inside?"

"Of course! C'mon it's our house! Let's go!"

Beau takes me in and shows me around the house, it was amazing! It had a big kitchen with top of the range everything!! There was a big sitting room with a big tv and couch. And a medium size sitting room with recliners, a computer and a tripod for a camera. There was a playroom with baby toys in it and animal stickers on the wall. The garden was massive with a swing set and slide in the middle of the garden. "I know the baby won't be able to use that for awhile but I thought its best to have it ready, and I was thinking I could build a treehouse in that tree down the very back."Sounds great" I smile.

Upstairs, there's 5 bedrooms, Beau shows me the 3 guest bedrooms and then guides me into the baby's bedroom. It was painted cream, there was a changing table and the most adorable crib in the middle of the room. There was more animal stickers on the wall and a mobile over the crib. It seemed like the perfect room. "C'mon, come look at our room." Beau says. He grabs my hand and guides me into the master bedroom. There was a kingsize bed with silk bedding and a big wooden headboard. There was also an on-sweet with a shower, bath and toilet . The bedroom was painted cream and wine and it had big wooden wardrobes with mirrors on them and a small desk with my makeup lined along it. I open the wardrobe and all my clothes are in it. Beau had already unpacked all of our stuff in the house. We were ready to move in. Beau and I sit down on the bed. we both lie down. Beaus arm thrown around my shoulder. "Beau, this house is amazing! I can't believe you did this for us! What I'm worried about is that my mother won't let me move in with you." "Don't worry I've already gotten her permission! We're all moved in!"

For the rest of the night Beau and I just lay on our bed until we slowly drifted into a sleep.