Chapter 14- The Morning After

I sat up in the bed in surprise, rubbing my eyes hoping that the mess in the room wasn't real. The door flew open and Beau walked in with a tray in his hands. "Good morning beautiful" he says placing a kiss on my forehead, resting the tray down on the locker beside the bed. "We made a bit of a mess last night" I reply looking around the bedroom in shock.

Beau starts to laugh. "Ha ha, ya I've hired a cleaner to come in soon and get the house ready for tonight." Oh ya! The party I almost forgot! I look down at my ring. "It really is beautiful, how did you afford it?" I ask. "Well, the new clothing line was just launched and it was so successful that I had enough money to get you the ring." Beau says with a smile stretched across his face. "I love it" I say, playfully throwing myself onto Beau and pulling him on top of me. we stared into each other's eyes. "And I love you." Replies Beau, finding his feet again.

"C'mon, eat up we have a big day ahead." Says Beau strolling out of the bedroom. I sit back in the bed, eat my breakfast and throw on some casual clothes. I make my way downstairs where Beau is sitting at the table writing out a shopping list for tonight. "Do I need to go shopping?" I ask. "No babe, I've got it sorted, you are going to get your hair done and buy a new dress, my treat." "Aw thanks babe." "Your hair appointment is in 15 minutes, you might want to get going, Lea will meet you there." Beau says. "It sounds like your trying to get rid of me!" "No, not at all! I just have some stuff to do, that's all. See you later, love you" "love you too." I reply as I grab my keys and walk out the door.