Chapter 2:Telling the boys

Beau and I pulled into the drive, it's been a few hours since Beau and I decided to keep the baby so we might as well tell the boys, they're like family to me. Some of them are family to Beau, hopefully my family too one day.

We get out of the car and walk into the Brooks household. "Stupid game" I hear someone roar through the house. They must be playing FIFA! That's Luke with his short temper again. I walk into Luke's bedroom and Luke, Jai and James are playing a game of FIFA and Luke's girlfriend Lea is sitting on the bed, watching and giggling at her boyfriend getting frustrated by the game. Lea and I are really close. We were Best friends before we met the boys at a meet and greet at the Janoskians concert. The moment I met Beau, I knew it was more than a fangirl, I felt a connection between us and obviously so did Beau.

Lea gets up and gives me a hug. "How have you been?" She asks "you'll soon see!" "What do you mean by that?"

Beau turns off the tv, "Attention, can I please ask everyone to move to the sitting room?" "You too mum!" Beau shouts. It was time to tell Gina too. Everyone moved into the sitting room, all we were waiting for was Daniel to arrive. The door opens, and daniel walks in. "sorry, I was sleeping!!" "Its ok skip, take a seat" I say.

Everyone was sitting in front of me and Beau, I was so nervous, I didn't know how anyone would react, was this good or bad? Beau starts talking, "Cara and I have some exciting news" "What is it?" Asks Jai. "Ehhhhhhhh" says Beau, he can't get any words out. I look over at him, he has the biggest smile on his face. "Cmon beau spit it out" says Gina. "We're having a baby!" Beau finally manages to say. I look up from the floor to look at everyone's reactions, they're all looking at me for reassurance, "yes, I'm pregnant."

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS BRILLIANT NEWS!" Screams Luke in excitement, jumping up and down. "That's amazing news, congrats!" Says James. "Ya congrats bro" says skip. "IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!" Exclaims Jai. "Well mum, what do you think?" asks beau shakily looking at Gina. "Obviously ye are young and maybe not ready enough yet but I think ye can do this together and I'll be here to support ye when you need it. And I will love that baby so much, my first grandchild!" "Thanks Gina, that means so much to me." I reply. "Thanks mum." Says beau walking over and kisses his mom on the cheek.

"We need to celebrate!" Says Luke. "Lets go out for dinner! Ill take the camera and we can record everything, I'll document this whole pregnancy, it'll make a good video....." Says Luke excitedly. "If you don't mind Cara, I think it would be a really good idea for the fans." Continues Luke. "C'mon let's go for dinner." says Gina.