Chapter 10: Welcome Home

"Shhh! Quick hide, the door is opening!" I hear as I turn the key opening the front door, revealing My mom, Mark, Gina, Lea and the boys. There was a 'It's A Girl!' banner hanging on the wall with some drawings on it, I could tell Jai drew them. He had always been amazing at drawing. "Surprise" they shout. "Shh, be quiet, Belle is sleeping." Beau says emerging from behind me, holding Belle in her car seat.

"There she is, my beautiful niece." Luke says running over. "Can I hold her?" He asks. "No, grandmothers first, isn't that right Gina?" Exclaims my mother. "Yes, then her uncles! None of us have held her yet don't worry." Lea runs over to me and throws her arms around me. It hurt but I didn't say anything, I just enjoyed the hug. I missed Lea, I hadn't seen her in what felt like forever and she was one of my best friends.

"Congrats Car! She's beautiful! The name is completely accurate!" Started Lea. "Thanks Le, how're you? How was the tour? I can't believe you were on tour with One Direction! You'll have to introduce us soon!!!" "Haha, thanks, the tour was amazing!! The guys are so lovely." She turned to everyone. "I told them all about ye and we watched some of yere videos, they're keen about meeting up with ye, the love the 1D fanboy series, I think they want to do a few videos with ye." " Oh my god that's amazing! Why didn't you tell me already babe?" Asks Luke. "I wanted to wait and tell everyone together." replied Lea. "I'll finally get to meet Louis!" Exclaims Beau jumping excitedly up and down. "Come on, let's go into the sitting room so I can hold my niece" says Jai.

We all walk into the sitting room. I sit down next to James. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm still in a bit of pain but I'm doing good thanks." "that's good, the most important thing is that you're ok." "Thanks James. I haven't been online in awhile, what's happening with the fans?" "Well Luke has told them that you had the baby but no other information, I'm pretty sure he was thinking of making a video, kind of like a reveal to the world, they can see her and we can the fans everything, maybe give them a tour of your new house too?" "Yeah! That sounds good." Belle is getting passed from person to person. My mom, Gina, Luke, Jai, Mark, James, Daniel and finally Lea. I can see the love in everyone's eyes looking down at my little angel. I want to cherish this moment forever. Everyone is happy, everyone I love is here, things are finally good.