Chapter 19- Lost

"Ok, I'm ready to go down." I say standing up, wiping the tears off my cheeks. "Are you sure babe?" asks Beau worryingly. "Yes, we have to go down eventually." I nod. "Ok, I'm right by your side." smiles Beau taking my hand and we head for the door.

As we descend down the stairs, the room becomes quiet. I see people staring and me and whispering things to the people beside them. I'm getting stares off every single person in the room. "Carry on with what your doing." Gina shouts and the crowd begin to mumble to each other. "Everyone who was in the bedroom, and the boys; please follow me to the second sitting room, everyone else I'm really sorry. This will be over soon and we'll start this party properly!" Exclaims Beau. We make our way to the sitting room and we all sit on the couches while Beau gently shuts the door.

"What happened there?" asks Luke. "Ya, was that Dad??" asks Jai. "Yes it was, and he worse than we think boys. We need to go and find him, did anyone call the police that time?" asks Beau. "No, will I now?" replied Luke. "Skip and I, will stay here and entertain the guests. Luke, Jai and James, search for that monster." says Beau. "Wait, where's Mark?" I ask looking around the room, not seeing him. " I thought he was with you upstairs?" responds my mother. "No, he walked out of the room with you I thought?" "I saw him." started James. " He was standing by the front door, then he began to chase Craig with us, he was faster than us. I thought I saw him run back with us." "What!!!" I shout in horror. "MARK!" I shout, pushing open the door and running through the crowd. I run down the street screaming "Mark! Mark' where are you??" I sob.

"Cara, Cara! wait for me!" Shouts Beau running after me. I fall onto my knees. I can feel my heart aching, I know Mark is in trouble. I'm in so much pain as I let out a scream. "MARK!!!!!" I burry my hands in my hands and huddle into a ball in the middle of the street. It's beginning to get dark and mark could be anywhere.