Chapter 17- The Party(Part 1)

"Cara! Wow, you look... Well you look stunning" says Beau, holding Belle, gazing up at me as a descend down the stairs. "You don't look too shabby yourself." I reply, smirking at Beau in his buttoned up shirt, jeans and black vans. I was wearing a lace crop top with rolled up jeans and pink vans, that Beau bought me. "You can't be a Janoskian without some vans." He says planting a kiss on my cheek. "I better take Belle to your mothers now." I say, taking Belle from Beau's arms. "Goodbye my angel." says Beau gently laying a kiss on Belle.

I leave the house and drive to Gina's where Lea and Luke are the only ones left. I get out of the car and walk into the house, carrying Belle in her car seat in my arms. "Hey!" I shout through the house. "Let me take that." says Luke running towards me and taking Belle from my hands. "Hey Belle, hi beautiful." Says Luke in a baby-like voice as he walking into the sitting room. "Hey! Am where is everybody?" I ask Lea as she emerges from the kitchen with a woman following shortly behind her. "oh hi, sorry I never saw you there." "Cara, this is Hazel, Belle's babysitter." "Oh! Hi, sorry." I apologise, as I shake her hand. "Jai, Skip and James are gone to the party already, they've to stop somewhere on the way. Gina is gone to collect her man friend and then she'll go to the party." explains Lea. "Oh, I see. we better get going then." I say. "Goodbye Belle, my darling. See you in the morning. Thanks for the babysitting." I say to Hazel and Lea, Luke and I climb into the car.

We pull up outside my house to reveal hundreds of cars."Im going to kill him!" I say. I storm in the front door, Luke and Lea excitedly following behind. I tear open the door and hear a burst of "SURPRISE!" Close to hundreds of people jumping out to me. "Beau! You did all of this?" I ask as Beau emerges from the crowd of people. "Yes, all for you." Beau says as he spontaneously begins to kiss me and the crowd of people begin to cheer. "Speech!" They shout. "Ok, ok" Beau says giving in. "Cara, from the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you had to be mine. I instantly fell in love with you and always wanted you with me, to hold. A few months ago you gave me the greatest gift you could ever give me. Our beautiful daughter Belle. Who I love so very much. And none of it could be possible without the loved ones around us. The boys, Luke, Jai, James and Daniel.Your mum and brother, Lea and my mum who doesn't seem to be here yet. Anyway, Cara, what I'm trying to say is, I love you so much." Beau begins to kiss me passionately. "Speak of the devil, here's mum! I hear Jai say behind me as the door opens. I look behind Gina to get a look at her mystery man. "GET OUT." I scream.