The Dead Girl with a Heartbeat: Inside my Mind

It all started when her father remarried. Or no, maybe it all started when she was born. Since she was a baby she's always been.. a problem. She had colic until she was almost two years old, putting her parents through endless torture. 

She's always been shy and found it difficult to talk to people. In school she always felt hated, bullied, and paranoid that everyone was staring at her. Every single day was a struggle ever since the day she was born. 

Deciding to keep a record of her life and spill her thoughts on paper, she realizes just how weird she is, thus becoming more self critical. She's had difficulties making and keeping friends, talking to people, behaving normally in public and handling her emotions. 

 Not long after starting a diary, it reveals how different her thinking is from others. She's obsessive, goes through bouts of depression, begins to hate her life and starts cutting herself. 

 This journal started when she was 12, and follows her quickly crumbling life and suicide attempts, hospitalizations, and eventually realizes she needs to repair her life and stay positive, and be a better person. She was diagnosed with a handful of problems; ADHD, Depression, Social Anxiety, Borderline personality disorder and suicidal ideation. The journal lasts until she is 15. 

Start reading?