November 2011

11-03-11 November 3rd, 2011

It's Mona's birthday today. She turned 17. 

11-05-11 November 5th, 2011

I've been on a new medication, Prozac, for three days now. I have to force myself to eat breakfast before I take it, because it 'has to be taken with meals, apparently. I hate eating breakfast. 

Right before Halloween, I reached a whopping 109.5LBS but I have started exercising more and now I'm 103LBS. AB is coming over today, and I want to exercise but I can't while she's here! Maybe I will when she's sleeping, haha

11-29-11 November 29th, 2011

A few days ago Mom had a psychospaz. She acted like her water broke, and then it turned out it was pee! So disgusting! She actually wiped it on my back! I will never forgive this. 

Mona and Peyton broke up many times this month and continuously got back together. 

At school, we had robotics and we built these weird things. It was difficult! We also used these voting devices, it was kind of fun. 

I left for school today at 8:59 AM and I wasn't late. Close call!

Maddi and Allie came over when Anne was sleeping over here, and we had a lot of fun. Mona and Peyton were there as well and they all hung out in my room. They were all messing around with the yoga ball. It was funny watching Mona and Peyton flying across the room after they ran into the yoga ball at the same time! Maddi and Allie left at midnight. 

I have some ideas for baby names, I doubt Mom will actually listen to me, so I'll just write them here for my own sake:

Ethan Parker

Brayden Parker

Brayden  Edward

Liam Brayden

Lucas Edward

Brayden Lucas

Lucas Brayden 

Hayden Parker