October 2011

10-19-2011  October 19th, 2011

I'm feeling so depressed today. I feel left out and I can't stand people anymore. Life is so stressful and pointless and everything seems so over-exaggerated and fake. Why can't people be more accepting of others? Why are people so snobby and stuck-up? I seriously hate this planet. People are cruel, rude, undeserving of the planet, disrespectful, stuck-up, idiots!

 I hate my family, too. Mom is such an annoying b...

 Me and Alex were texting today about how we feel so left out in the class. All the girls seem to exclude us. They come to school wearing identical outfits, and me and Alex are left feeling embarrassed and left-out nonetheless, It's not nice! 

The class is working on halloween dances. 

I think Anne and Aaliyah were talking about me today behind my back. I can't believe this is happening

I posted on my Facebook, that I'm a loser. A got a lot of replies from family on Dad's side. I guess Mom was right when she said the way I feel is directly the fault of Dad's genes. Most of his sisters are on antidepressants and feel the same way I do. 

Something is wrong with me for sure, and I need help

10-20-11 October 20th, 2011

Happy birthday Dad!

10-21-11 October 21st,2011

We had to practice the halloween dance at school today. I hate dancing so much, but I guess I have to if I want a decent mark. 

The house has been the central ground for WW3 lately, and I'm sick of it. So much fights. I recorded everyone yelling and also physically fighting too, just incase I need proof. 

10-22-11 October 22nd, 2011

There's a hamster race event at the local pet store, and I brought Blue. She got first place in the practice race, but when it was the real deal, she totally sat there for the hell of it, not moving a muscle. That was disappointing! At least we got a hamster car for her to run in at home! 

Family ate at the buffet close to the house. I think I ate a bit too much, but who doesn't when they go to a buffet!? 

10-25-11 October 25th, 2011

Pretty Little Liars  halloween special is on tonight! I can't wait! I skipped school today.. I probably shouldn't have. 

10-31-11 October 31st, 2011

It's Halloween. Mona, Peyton and I took the city bus across town so we could get better candy. I am vowing to not eat all of it in one week like I have for the past thirteen years of my life!