January 2011

01-09-11  January 9th, 2011  --Age 12--

 I love my hamster so much, that I'm dedicating this entry just to him.  He is 1 year and 6 months old. I hope he doesn't die soon! I made a pretty cool video of him and posted it to Youtube. I have so many videos of him! I love you brownie! 

01-10-11 January 10th, 2011 

Me and my cousins, Maddy and Allie (twins!), play on Habbo Hotel every day! It's my favorite website right now and I'm so addicted to it. Lately we've spent hours after school video chatting on MSN and playing on Habbo. We also text on our iPods using textplus. That's good since we don't have phones. I think I'm addicted to the internet. I keep forgetting to sleep at night. 

01-24-11 January 24th, 2011

I have spent the last week and a half on Habbo with A&K I have no life! I remember my bad Habbo addiction last summer, when I didn't shower for weeks or even go outside.  I hope this doesn't get that extreme again! 

01-25-11 January 25th, 2011

I'm obsessed with anything paranormal! Ghosts and everything! I've got the girls in the class obsessed with it too! Lol! We all use our iPods outside at recess, using the Ghost Radar app, and it shows up the words that ghosts are saying.. especially near the Kindergarten classroom which we definitely think is haunted. So many weird things have happened. I can't wait until I can be a paranormal investigator when I'm older! 

01-26-11 January 25th, 2011

I love ghosts! It's an obsession! All I can think about is ghosts this and ghosts that. I'm always using Ghost Radar app on my iPod, and the girls in the class secretly use ouija boards, made out of paper,  to communicate with the ghosts at school. It's so crazy and exciting. I love watching shows about ghosts and reading about them, and I have tons of apps on my iPod just about ghosts and the paranormal. 

01-29-11 January 29th, 2011

It's the weekend! I'm going to Dad's house this weekend . Finally I can get out of the same boring house.