Time After Time (Niall Horan Fan Fic) Chapter 1

This is my second Niall Fanfiction. I also wrote "By Chance" but I like this story much better. I was thinking a lot about it while I was writing "By Chance" so I finished that one quickly so I could start this one. Hope you enjoy it!

Kelsey's POV

Today was the day! I had been a fan of One Direction for a couple years but I hadn't gotten a chance to see them live but that was going to change today. I had won tickets to their first show at the 02 Arena in Dublin for their Take Me Home Tour. I had also won a meet and greet for two people but two girls I worked with were also huge fans of theirs so I gave them the meet and greet passes and kept the tickets for myself and my friend Hannah. They were front row tickets and I would rather see them perform for close to two hours than meet them for 30 seconds.

Hannah and I got ready together at our apartment. I lived right in Dublin. I had moved to Dublin less than a year ago from upstate New York. I finished college and wanted to teach preschool. My friend Hannah was moving to Dublin to teach music at a school and asked if I wanted to go with her. I had made really boring and safe choices my whole life so when she asked I thought it would be a great opportunity to do something spontaneous and exciting. It was the best decision I had ever made. I loved my job and the kids in my class and I loved Dublin.

It took me forever to pick out what I wanted to wear. I decided on dark skinny jeans, an American flag tank top and white converse. I had long brown hair with blonde ombré ends. I curled the ends a little and put on light make up. Hannah was wearing a Batman t-shirt (Liam was obviously her favorite...) and jeans.

"I love the tank top Kels. Glad you're representing home!" Hannah and I had missed home a lot recently but we were starting to settle in here in Dublin and didn't have any plans to leave anytime soon.

"We should get going, I'm sure it will be a madhouse there tonight since its Niall's first show at home in a while."

"You're right, lets get going!" Hannah grabbed her keys and we were out the door.

We got to the arena and it was packed full of people. I had gotten a text from Kristie, my friend from work, thanking me for the meet and greet passes. She said the boys where super sweet and she would never be able to repay me. We got to the front of the arena. I could not believe how close we were. We could literally reach out and touch the stage almost. We had taken our time getting there and we had missed the opening act. They were setting up the stage for One Direction and Hannah and I were freaking out a little. Yes, I was 23 and I probably shouldn't be as obsessed with a boy band as I was, but I couldn't help it. The lights all shut off and their opening video started playing. I could not believe how loud people were screaming. I was going to be lucky if I could hear anything after I left the arena.

Parts of the stage started moving up and I could see Harry and Liam, then Zayn and Louis and finally Niall. I screamed, I couldn't help it! The boys all ran to the front of the stage and started singing "Up All Night." Hannah and I were singing every word. We were so close to them, it was crazy. They used the whole stage, running from one end to the next, waving to people all over the arena. Niall seemed especially excited, it was so cute.

They were a few songs into their set when Niall looked at me right in the eye. I froze. Was he seriously just staring at me? Hannah kept nudging me but I couldn't stop staring back at him. Zayn came up behind him and put his arm around him and Niall looked over to him and then followed him to the side of the stage, but he looked back at me one more time before he made it all the way over to the side.

"Holy shit Kels, what was that?? He was staring at you!!" Hannah was screaming in my ear.

"That seriously just happened right? I didn't like dream that up in my head...?" I still was in shock.

"Um no, that definitely happened." Hannah was jumping up and down. She seemed more excited than I was.

Niall kept glancing over at me through out the concert. At least I thought he was. When they all sat down to sing "Over Again" he and Louis sat directly in front of Hannah and I. He took a sip of water and handed the bottle to Louis. The he was staring at me again. This time he waved and winked at me. I almost passed out. He nudged Louis shoulder and whispered something in his ear before pointing at me. Louis got a huge smile on his face and waved at me too.

What the hell was going on? This was not happening. Hannah kept grabbing my arm, I knew she was seeing all this too.

The boys were finishing up their last song, "What Makes You Beautiful," and Niall seemed to be in such a good mood. He had an Irish flag tucked in his belt loop and he was hopping all over the stage. The show was incredible and I was so sad it was coming to an end. When they finished they all came to the center of the stage to bow. When they stood back up Niall looked directly at me and waved one more time. This time I waved back. His smile was priceless. The lights in the arena came back on and as Hannah and I were turning to leave a security guard tapped me on the shoulder.

"Miss, can you and your friend please come with me."

Crap, what did I do?

"Did we do something wrong? We didn't film anything." I was getting nervous and I could tell Hannah was too by the look on her face.

"Just come with me please." He moved one of the barricades so we could slip through and he took us to the back stage area. He took us to a room and told us to wait there.

"Okay, what the hell did we do? Nothing right?" I was freaking out at this point.

"Nothing, we did nothing." Hannah and I sat there in silence after that...until the door opened.